Leaving Cancun

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by branjoelina, Dec 30, 2007.

1. branjoelina

branjoelina Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Normally, our family winters in Cancun, but now that the kids have grown up, they’ve gotten into snowboarding. It’s all my son talks about. So I’ve been looking to exchange our timeshare week in Cancun for one at any of the Sierra ski resorts near us and there’s nothing available, at least that I can trade for. I’m considering either renting out our Cancun property or selling it off outright. I’m curious if anyone here has had experience with either of these options.

2. auguststorming

auguststorming Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    If you can’t trade, you’re better off getting out of the timeshare than renting it. Renting can be unpredictable, especially if you don’t know who you’re renting to. You may want to cut the strings to your contract altogether. Try looking into Timeshare Relief, which handles snags like yours. Frankly I don’t know why you’d want to leave the sun and sand for snow and avalanches. You must truly love you kids!

3. Snowman_1

Snowman_1 Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Check out Redweek.com

Tons of owners, brokers & renters. Some good people on that site with some good deals.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice