Late check out help please?

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by griff202, Mar 3, 2016.

1. griff202

griff202 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi Everyone!

Can you please tell me if they have late check-out? If so how do I go about it? My flight is not departing till 5pm that night....i dont want to sit at the airport for all those hours.... Thank you if you can help.

Sincerely
    Bonnie

2. Rusik

Rusik Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +20 / 0
    If you wanna do late check out, they will charge 10 dollars per hour or so. You can simply check out and stay at resort and hang out until you flight. Not sure about food and drinks, because they cut off your bracelet.

Last edited: Mar 3, 2016
  3. griff202

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thank you!

4. Canadian Dos Equis fan

Canadian Dos Equis fan Cancuncare's Most Interesting Man Registered Member

Ratings:
    +177 / 0
    Yup to what was already said. Also you can check out as late as 11 for a regular check out. You can ask if you can get a late checkout but that's not always possible.

Since you fly out at 5 that's only another three hours until your shuttle would come to get you. I'd say leave the bags with the bellman, carry a backpack with a change of clothes and enjoy the pool for the last few hours of your stay!

5. evixen79

evixen79 Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We just got back this week and our flight was also at 5pm. They had us take our bags to the bellhop by noon where they cut our wristbands off but gave us a slip of paper to show anyone who asked. We were still able to use all the facilities. We kept a bag with a change of clothes with us then We sat by the pool and had drinks for a few hours, went and ate at the buffet, then went to the spa where they let us use the showers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. evixen79

evixen79 Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We didn't actually have to show the slip to anyone cause the service is so good there that the pool and restaurant staff remembered us and I guess they just assumed it was our last day

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. griff202

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thank you so much!!! That was so helpful :)

8. asstrakta76

asstrakta76 Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +105 / 0
    If they charged you $10 an hour to stay after your bracelet was cut off there may be a mistake. Are you a member? Maybe that matters. As others have said on this thread they cut off your bracelet and give you a slip. You can eat, drink and use pretty much anything at the resort until you leave.

9. Rusik

Rusik Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +20 / 0
    They charge you only if you wanna stay in your room after 11am. That is late check out. Otherwise you dont pay anything, just go to the pool and enjoy last few hours.

10. ScubaSteve

ScubaSteve CCC's The Dude Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6,166 / 7
    For two trips I have had early flights home and was basically checking out at 9:30am. Which really stinks because we didn't even have a nice breakfast. Just drunken panic mode packing stuff up and making sure we made it out the door. Then the depressing wait in the lobby area. Even kills the night before knowing you have to get up the next morning to leave.

This past trip we had a 4:30 pm flight. That was awesome, and what we are always trying to do from now on. Even if it costs more, it is worth it. Nothing changed our last night, woke up and calmly packed, had breakfast, checked out, then we sat at the bar and got blasted on "tickets to fly" right until the moment USA Transfers picked us up. Even had one for the road. The whole airport seemed to go fast and was more pleasant. I'm convinced you're going to want that later flight!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice