Last Year Of Being 30

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Steve and Sara, Aug 10, 2019.

1. Steve and Sara

Steve and Sara Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +357 / 0
    its Steve’s last year of his 30’s and we’re going big! We’re gonna celebrate is birthday by coming to TTR for a weekend from the big ol Canada eh! I would really love if anyone could help me with flight and stay in September at TTR..!nothin fancy just a bed or someone’s that’s willing to share a bed haha if anyone can help with referral, that’d be great.. but really don’t wanna waste any of my 72 hours after 4.5 hour flight learning how great the place is.. clearly I know haha any tips from Toronto to cancun would be great!

Xxxo Sara

2. Edward-Alli

Edward-Alli Photofucker Registered Member

Ratings:
    +287 / 7
    Interjet airlines was the best for flights. Direct flight, extra leg room, free snacks and awesome sandwiches, and the best thing free liquor and not those cheap small sample sized bottles, they bring out the 40oncers. Last trip the price was the cheapest of them all. If you need a referral just message us. Better on Facebook Edward.Alli

3. matchandherbetterhalf

matchandherbetterhalf I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3,027 / 4
    Agree with Edward-Alli re: Interjet. We used them out of Vancouver for the first time this July, and the flight experience was great. This past spring they ran a sale for $89 Cdn each direction all the way from YVR for flights through to Feb 2020!

However, the check-in in Cancun was a gong show, as they had too many flights set for the same time, and we stood for over an hour in the check-in line making very little progress before they pulled us out and put us in the front. They don't seem to offer internet check-in (we tried), and it takes a lot longer at the airport. Then there were guys there who were taking cash to put you in a wheelchair to pretend to be disabled in order to go to the front of the line. There was just about a riot in the line-up. Those "entrepreneurs" were airport employees, not Interjet employees.

Note that I've been in the same mess at the Cancun airport for a WestJet flight, but at least with WestJet you have checked-in online beforehand so the line-up moves more quickly. Cancun is not a good place to try to slide into the airport less than 2 hours prior to your flight, as much as you may be tempted to stay at the resort to the last minute.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice