Last Week of March Dive Questions...

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by lioness8674, Jan 24, 2007.

1. lioness8674

lioness8674 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    My boyfriend and I are both open water certified, we want to do one of those package deals where you get 1 day in Cancun, 1 day in Cozumel, 1 Day in a Cenote, and possibly 1 Day at Isla Mujeres.

How much should we expect to pay if we want it to include transportation from the hotel?

Can anyone tell me for the week of 03/27 through 04/01 what are the best days to go to each place - I'm sure there are better days of the week than others to go out to each location.

Thanks for any help!

2. Dive Pro

Dive Pro Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hey, Any day is fine to dive, as you are certified divers we would take you to the best reefs in cancun on a morning dive, 9am be at shop 8:30am for cozumel and caverns it is a whole day, sit down lunch included. About transportation we would need to know where you are staying, cozume and cavern or cenote diving we will pick you up anyway, please email us at info@mantadivers.com so we can figure with you the best days for you to go and for more info on pick up.
    thanks for the inquiry hope to hear from you soon.
    Regards.
    Miguel

3. lioness8674

lioness8674 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Miguel - Isla Mujeres?

Does Manta do any trips over to the dive sites near Isla Mujeres?

4. Dive Pro

Dive Pro Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Re: Miguel - Isla Mujeres?

Yes we do. Actually the reef over there is called Manchones and it is a 33foot dive great for Divers and snorkelers, although the better reefs are outside the bay of cancun, this dive is inside the bay it is very nice.

hope this info helps.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice