Last Night's Antics

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by Fletch, Jun 10, 2007.

1. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Dennis picked me up around 3ish I do believe and we took off for Boston. Made good time, ended up taking a few detours through some hicktowns to find beer, no luck. Ended up picking up another case once we got into kristi's town. We then were on her street for about 15 minutes looking for her place because I was an idiot and forgot the number of the house, so we had to look like creeps driving around looking at houses until jason called dennis back with kristi's number. We got there and were greeted by kristi and her friend, and ventured inside the house. Jumped right into a game of beer pong with a couple of kristi's friends, class acts they were. Unfortunately for the guys, Team CT came to do work, and work we did that game. Won the first one, lost the next and by this time the back yard was starting to to fill up, people were coming in and out, beer was everywhere people were excellent and just all around a good time. Later in the evening we had a few shots of tequilla, and captain mo (not together). Everyone filed out and we hung out and listened to music and danced around (and i will be the first one to tell you, that i am the WORST dancer in the world when im drunk) lol. Then I got yelled at because I have never seen any of the Pirates of the Caribbean movies, and then everyone went to sleep....I woke up with a ridiculous hangover this morning, and with a wolf staring at me about to eat my face off lol. Got home and went straight to bed, just woke up a little bit ago, probably gonna go back to sleep in a lil while.

Just wanted to say THANK YOU to Kristi for having us over last night, it really was a great time and im glad we went :)

oh and everyone else but me has pics from said event, so Im sure they will post the good ones, Ive seen the ones Dennis took and there is some good stuff in there

2. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    oh and in case you were wondering....no i did not find my future wife.....a few possible candidates though :wink: haha

3. Kristi

Kristi Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    You are very welcome! anytime! haha my big dog woke u up?? haha

4. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    well the phone ringing woke me up, and then i look and out of no where here the big guy comes....it was frightening haha

5. Kait13

Kait13 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    this is exactly what i was sent last night at 2:41 am..thank you, i had to work at 7 :lol:
    "ug i wish i knew hnow do dance b4 anyone posts on forum I CANT DANCE and im sitting in front ofa fire at kristis by myself"

6. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    yep i said it haha and you got my spelling wrong as well :)

7. Jlow511

Jlow511 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Sounds like a blast wished I could have been there. I'm fixin to post up some pics from the past couple of weekends of partying up here.

8. Greta

Greta Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    woooooooooohooooooooo for the great party.. hope you drank for me too lol, but sounds like you did haha..

9. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Yes we need said pictures

10. DConCT

DConCT CC's SB Godfather Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    :-|

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice