Las Vegas Topless Pools

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Deleted member 40136, May 11, 2019.

1. summerbum

summerbum I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +738 / 0

Lol... after ripping off the Band-Aid on that first bottle, I don't think anyone was actually Counting.

With the twelve of us buying rounds, I don't think there's any way to figure out what the total was. But I think that speaks volumes that we reached a place where we just didn't give a s*** and kept going!

I do know that there are less expensive options, but the Cabana makes sense for a larger group.

2. Stacia_and_John

Stacia_and_John T&A Tour Guide Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,611 / 14
    Mondays at Bare were "Industry Day" a while back, that might stillbe going on. It was a fun crowd of the service staff "kids" having a good time, cutting loose. Most ladies topless, most guys had seen it before and we're gawking, low-key but high energy conversations going on all over the place, like that.

Though mind you, the last time S & I were at bare it was 2017.

3. matchandherbetterhalf

matchandherbetterhalf I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3,027 / 4
    Was at Moorea this past Monday. as it was a Canadian long weekend. $50 for a chair which was applied to bar tab. $20 for men to get in, free for women. On Sunday, it was $20 for women, $30 for men, don't know about chair price.

It was busier that I expected for a Monday (but nowhere near full). Canned music, but it was good. Only about 1/3 of women topless. Most people looked 40-ish.

We brought our refillable 22-oz cups purchased 4 years ago at Moorea, and we were told at the bars around the main pools of the Delano/Mandalay Bay that the resort no longer does refills for a lower price. But interestingly, we were charged only a refill price at Moorea ($17 vs. $23 for a first drink). So it was worthwhile to bring a refillable drink container to Moorea. I have no idea if it would work with refillable drink containers that were not originally purchased at Moorea. All the print was worn off ours...nothing to indicate it was a Moorea cup.

4. ZachandTraci

ZachandTraci Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +117 / 0
    Wife and I visit Moorea every year. We spend a week in Vegas and every day is at Moorea. Chill vibe with small area which makes it easy to make friends. Thursday through Sunday are the busy days. Monday through Wednesday is very relaxed. Wife and a few other women drop the top on arrival, by the end of the day with some liquid swing oil.....most women do the same. We found out about Temptation from a couple at Moorea.

• Like Like x 4
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  5. Deleted member 40136

Deleted member 40136 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Received email from Virgin Hotels, they bought Hard Rock hotel and will renovate for 2020 Fall opening. Hoping they turn part of nice Hard Rock pool area into topless section! New Virgin Voyages cruise ship has a topless deck so maybe they do same with LV hotel and maybe we have another option to try out :cool:. We will be going back to LV in late July this year.
    Анжела

6. Bob & Stacy

Bob & Stacy Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +351 / 0
    I think we have been to all of them. Bare was our least favorite. Moorea is our favorite and been there a dozen times or so. Moorea is a little more of a party but not so crowded that the pool turns in to human soup. The pool at the Artisan can be fun on saturdays and you won’t spend $10for a beer...only $8. :)
    When you go to any Vegas pool, bring as little stuff as possible otherwise you may be throwing stuff away. The guys who work the doors will go through your bags with a fine tooth comb and pat you down. We had to toss a bottle of aspirin and a few other things

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  7. Jacyn00

Jacyn00 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +256 / 0
    Moorea is our favorite too. We rented a cabana last summer up top and enjoyed the view from above. Classy setting!! Also plopped some money on the Chiefs winning the Super Bowl — I need a return trip to cash out!!

8. NickNTeva

NickNTeva Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +28 / 0
    Looks like I might be reviving an old post….

Husband and I will be visiting Vegas over memorial day. We will only have two full pool days so we are wondering if Moorea or Bare pool provide our best opportunities for some extracurriculars. I don’t think we will be visiting any of the LS clubs in the evening so we just wanted to see if something might happen from people we meet at the pool.

That being said, which pool would you go to if you were looking to meet other LS couples?

9. Matt and Lisa

Matt and Lisa Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,757 / 5
    When we go to Moorea we find many of the same people that go to Temptation.

We’ve also tried Sapphire and it was a Sausage Fest.

10. Stacia_and_John

Stacia_and_John T&A Tour Guide Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,611 / 14
    I'd wondered about Sapphire being just like that. It is a strip club at heart, so I guess that's to be expected.

For the LS located at one of the ops-optional pools, my guess is that it'd be a bit better at Moorea, than Bare. Bare just doesntdidn't feel like it had that atmosphere... but remember I've not been in six years, so take that with a complete can of salt.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice