Las Vegas/ Los Angeles trip for austraian. advice/experience

Discussion in 'Free For All' started by gorjess88, Nov 28, 2008.

1. gorjess88

gorjess88 Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    hey everyone!!!
    i haven't posted here in ages!! unfortunately i can't come to cancun next yr coz im poor and because there was some story on tv about how mexicos being taken over by drug lords or some crap and my family have like told me not to go lol.
    but anyway im turning 21 in november next year and want to go to LV and LA. I know some cancuncare regulars went there not too long ago so i just want some advice.
    Its costing alot to get to america so i want the best possible trip.
    I am considering staying at the palms in vegas, but have read some bad reviews? any advice?
    also im into celeb culture and all that and don't know where to stay in la. so tips would be good.

hopefully ill make it to NY too to meet BC :wink: :wink: :demonica: hehehee

2. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Las VEgas is super expensive, the palms is a VERY nice place, one of the better ones. Tons of celeb watching there and their pool is second to non! YOu can NOT go wrong with the palms!! As far as LA, hollywood is where you would want to stay, plenty of hotels there.

3. gorjess88

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    cool thanks heaps. i just read like heaps of shit reviews of the palms thats all ::p

4. trigger2002

trigger2002 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Most places in the world i stayed seem to have bad reviews and i never had a problem with them i think people like to tell a bad experience rather than the million good ones. but if you can afford these places Cancun should be a peice of cake ? i doubt drug lords will be taking over cancun They probably had some problem with columbia and us border trafficking wont effect tourists lol

5. gorjess88

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    lol yeh i knowww its abit extreme. there was some guy on tv from tijuana - i dunno if i spelt that right lol. but anyway, i knowww i wanna go to cancun so bad but ive been like sick for the past 4 months so i havent been able to save :'(. either way i think it would be the same if i went to cancun or las vegas, the biggest expense is the airfares they're like 2300 :( it suckkkkkkkkkkkkssssssssssss

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice