Laptop

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by rotton17, Mar 25, 2009.

1. Beverly

Beverly 2nd day member Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    So far I love it. Only had it for about a month now, but i think its great. The only down fall is that there isn't a cd drive, but you know that when you buy it.

Yes there is a slot for the memory cards. I have already downloaded lots of pics just to try it out. The picture program isn't the best but defintely isn't the worst either. For $329.00, and if it isn't your main computer, then it is definitely worth the price. I bought this mainly for the convience of vacations, and so far (although haven't been on vacation yet with it) I can't see where you could go wrong.

We never had a problem with the full size laptop, but this one will definitely fit in the safe. (It was just such a pain to lugg around) The other one I just put a lock on the laptop bag, (not that that little lock would have made a difference anyways. lol) As far as I am concerned, the maids and anyone else who might be in your room are trustworthy people and aren't gonna take a chance on loosing their jobs over a laptop. It just wouldn't be worth it to them.

2. Angibaby

Angibaby Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Yeah I never worried about our stuff there either.

Thanks for the info on the mini laptop...my new one is pretty light and portable so maybe I wont even need one. We will see.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice