Lalo and Omar no more!

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by miked, Sep 4, 2008.

1. beach-bum

beach-bum Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hey Mike, just got back this morning and yip, Chino & Omar are gone :( :( it's not the same without them, the new cast did their best but we were spoiled with Chino & Omar before them so didn't enjoy it as much. As for Lalo, he was there up until our last night on Tue night, he will be greatly missed if he is away also!!!! As like others, my mates & I were going back there next year partly due to the fantastic entertainment staff!! Lets hope they are all back by popular demand by then. We made sure we mentioned Chino, Omar, Lalo & Jose in our comment card yesterday morning as they helped make our holiday fantastic!!

2. lowrider86

lowrider86 Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +49 / 0
    I already did and my post was pulled so fast it mad my head spin, I have had post pulled before but not that fast. :evil:

3. miked

miked Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Even if post get pulled they still let them know we want them back. So if your post is pulled post again. Our opinion will count or we can find some other place toi go. So to everyone they can keep pulling post but they still have to here you so keep posting. We are all regulars if they don't here us and don't want our money then we will all get together and come up with a place that does. The party will go on. YEAH!

4. miked

miked Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hey beach bum don't forget to still go to the forum and let mario know directly as well. And Everyone elso, also remember when you are there on the survey tell them you want them back. Those go to different people than the forum does. All the Premier members are getting the shaft let's not let them ruin it all together.

5. C5xcitmt

C5xcitmt Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    This bites!

6. nmarcks

nmarcks Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +9 / 0
    Good chance Chinos will be back after a little while.

But besided that I've been a patron of the resort going back to the late 90's. Through the years many entertainment staff have come and gone. Chinos was there the whole time and Lalo on and off, but for the most part on. I can tell you only a handful of people ever had what it takes to do that job and be the "guy"(ie:Chinos) day in day out and two of them just left not counting Chinos. I can only think of two other people that had "it". The rest of them (no disrespect) but they just didn't have that Desire/personality to be that main lead MC day after day. Grant it most of them didn't come there looking to be an activity staff member for the next 5 years or anything.

I guess what I'm kind of saying is good luck filling the shoes of some very special people. Odds are stacked against you heavily.

Nick and Renee

7. Bethy

Bethy Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Has "T" returned?
    hen I spoke with her, she said she planned to have the summer off and then return later.
    Did that happen, or has she changed her mind?

8. Tim and Alysia

Tim and Alysia Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    That sucks!!

This is SO disappointing. We have a trip booked for the end of October (we go every 6 months) and hearing that neither Lalo or Omar are there makes me wish we didn't have a trip booked. We love them both. They are the main reason that we continue to return to Temptations. If there's a petition to obtain their return, we'd be happy to sign it! :cry:

9. Fun Johnny

Fun Johnny Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    I heard T was coming back the end of this month.

10. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,194 / 14
    It's sad that one of the main reasons many people go back time after time is being taken away.

I can not believe for one minute that feedback forms (either not enough good comments or too many bad ones) have any sway on this at all and if it really is "the last changes to our new name and concept" then getting rid of long serving and hard working staff as the final stage of a change in direction is despicable.

There really is no point making a petition or posting elsewhere only for comments to be deleted, what's done is done and a few voices on the Internet wont make any difference.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice