Lalo and Omar no more!

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by miked, Sep 4, 2008.

1. miked

miked Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Mario has told me that lalo and omar no longer work for them. He says it is due to recent surveys. This is our fault those of us that have had great times there never stopped to fill the surveys out. So they didn't know how much we loved these guys. I'm Going to start a petition to atleast get omar back, from what I hear lalo is to far gone. Remember the next time you are there if there is something you really enjoyed about the place let them know or they may change it. And, for those of you going anytime soon chinos isn't there either he is gone on commission somewhere else. All new entertainment crew :cry:

2. diamondheaded

diamondheaded I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 1
    we were there last thursday and friday and both omar and chinos were there. however, neither of them were there after those two days and mario seemed to be doing everything but cooking veal parmesan and booking reservations............

was wondering what was going on

3. Fun Johnny

Fun Johnny Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Rob, I saw Chino's on Sunday, but both were gone on Monday and I am fairly certain that is Chino's day off. They did have a new Mini Omar (without the muscles) named Charlie and he handled the beach volleyball, but was basically Mario's sidekick.

If Omar is gone he will be missed. I am sure we will find out for sure the next day or two.

4. xoie's omah

xoie's omah Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Quoted from TTR forum

"We are doing adjustments based on the last 6 months surveys and feedback from the majority of our guest and bussines partners in order to make the last changes to our new name and concept."

Curiouser and curiouser as to what the "new concept" is. Change is not always a bad thing and a turn over in staff is to be expected, just seems like a lot is going on right now.

The scenery that Omar presented for us ladies will be greatly missed.

5. DougEfresh

DougEfresh Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    That sucks! I was there a few years ago when Chinos was gone and while still a good trip, it wasn't half as good as when he's there.
    Hopefully the new crew is worth a shit. I've been to other clubs with great animation staff, so I know they exist, but I'd still rather have Chinos and the gang there....
    DougEfresh

6. cancunsheryl

cancunsheryl Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    THAT IS HORRIBLE!!!

THOSE GUYS ARE PARTLY THE REASON WE KEEP GOING BACK. I will certainly sign any patition to get them back!!! :bawl:

7. Bart/Annette

Bart/Annette Life begins at 40!!! Registered Member

Ratings:
    +270 / 0
    Omar was basically there by himself for the first two days we were there last week, and he did great. Seemed to be getting along very good with Mario, but we all know what can happen. Most of us were looking for a job when we got the one that we have!!

I bet that Lalo is back within the next couple of months.

8. nmarcks

nmarcks Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +9 / 0
    SCREW surveys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So a few aholes being funny or just don't get the resort's vibe over "x" amount of time means people should lose there job???

Like I said in the other thread management has had some serious powertrips over the last few years. The resort continues to improve from a structual/amenities standpoint but seems to be going down hill now for about 4 years on the business side of things (perfect example would be Premier program).

If you ask me a full change in ownership of the resort is needed.

Nick and Renee

9. Philakiss

Philakiss Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Why do I have the sad feeling that I went before the party ended. I was there from Aug.7-16 and everyone was there. One week later Lalo and Omar are gone and it's slowly looking like the resort is trying to totally change their image from what made them popular. :cry:

10. miked

miked Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We should all really take time and go to the Temptation forum and voice our disappointment and anger to mario. Let him hear our voice if we truly want things and people returned to happier times. If they don't know we want this they won't even consider it. I have and will continue to be heard "I love my crew at Temptation" to much change to fast is not good. I'm not sure how it will be but rest assured I will let everyone know when I return. And, I am a person that gets along with everyone so I will give you guys a fair and objective description of the new crew. But everyone go to their forum and let them know how the loyal Temptation group feels. We need everyone.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice