Ladies, Please share How.....

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by H&D, Sep 1, 2008.

1. H&D

H&D Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    OKay, so i would like to take some of my Adult Novelty Items, but im pretty sure i dont want to go threw customs search with them...
    How do you take yours, any embarrassing moments for it!
    suggest how i can take mine?

2. Beverly

Beverly 2nd day member Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    When u go thru customs you will push a red light/green light. If you get green u go thru. If u get red, u get seached. It doesn't matter how u pack things, if u get that red light u are going to get searched.

One of our first times to cancun I had an electric razor in my suitcase. When we went to the luggage carousel there was an airport sercurity guard carring my bag, when i approached him he asked me, u got bomb in here, i said no why, he said, its been vibrating since u left cleveland. I had to sit there in the middle of the floor with everyone running around me and open my suitcase and show him that it was a razor. I always said, how embarrassed i would have been had it been a vibrator or adult toy. Anyways, as soon as i showed him the razor he said ok and have a good vacation. But it could have been really embarrassing.

Anything that might happen to you, it sure won't be the first time that they've seen it. They are use to it. The story above that I was telling, they already new what the problem was. I don't think if they would have just asked me what was vibrating in my suitcase that I would have thought that quick to know what it was. They have seen and heard everything.

Don't worry. Take whatever u want to take. If u happen to get searched it just give u a story to talk about around the pool. It really doesn't end up being as big an embarrassement as u would think.

Have a really good time, and tell us if you have any problems with your toys.

3. darkbodydaddy

darkbodydaddy Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Just take it & go. You most likely won't get searched but if you do, then who cares! It's doubtful you'd ever see them again & they most likely get their freak on as well! When you return, I want details!!! Just joking!!!
    BOOOOOOOO-YAHHHHHHH, BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. peg6897

peg6897 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Just don't leave any batteries in anything.

5. H&D

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    lol.. i think im more scared :oops: they'll wanna take me in a room to search better, than i am of them showing them in the airport..
    hell no, batteries out. buying a new pack to take!!!
    if the guard gives me too much shit, i guess I'll have to use the whip on him!! lol JK

6. Nurse Jackie

Nurse Jackie Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I sit mine right that way when they open it they go no further. You would be amazed at what I have been able to bring back that way!!!

7. logic7

logic7 Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +10 / 0
    be happy to just get your toys to Cancun. A few of ours were stolen from our suitcase somewhere between Phoenix and Cancun (layover in Mexico City), whic really sucked 'cause I had plans for that stuff...

8. H&D

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Okay iiieeewwww... used toys.. i dont think so!!
    I would be pissed them arent cheap!!
    thanks for sharing the story!!

9. TexasCouple

TexasCouple Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    In 2004, Melinda & I were on the same return flight with two girls that we met when we were there. Steve had made sure that all of them had several obligatory tequila shots as we were leaving for the airport. At the airport, security searched the bags of one of our new friends and found several “toys”. He looked up at me with three beautiful giggly girls. I mustered up my best, “Hey, what can I say” look and he grinned and sent us on our way.
    Marsh

10. icecube88

icecube88 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +910 / 0
    :lol: :lol:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice