ladies, pain scale 1-10

Discussion in 'Free For All' started by sweetchildomine, Jan 25, 2013.

1. Bobsplace

Bobsplace Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    My wife gets a full Brazilian every 6 to 8 weeks. The first time she was a bit sore after but now she says it's nothing. She still takes two advil with a glass of wine about an hour before just in case.

2. denverdeena

denverdeena Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Karen is totally right: laser laser laser!! It's pricey, but it's permanent, so if you get it done before you're 50 it'll pay for itself many times over.

And the convenience is so worth it!

Sure, it hurts while it's being done (maybe a 7 or 8 on the pain scale), but it's less painful than waxing (which is a 10!) and it's permanent!!

AND, there are some lasers that can even remove blonde hair. You just need to find someone with the right knowledge and the right kind of machine. If anyone is in the Denver area, I can give you a great recommendation. :)

3. denverdeena

denverdeena Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    The person who said that bush is coming back in style was probably someone too scared to wax or laser! Just wishful thinking on her part. She obviously didn't see the survey on here that showed most vote for NO HAIR.
    But the toupee idea is hysterical!:icon_biggrin:

4. cbcpl36

cbcpl36 Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    I wouldn't say laser hurts at all, if she stayed in one spot too long, maybe a 4 or 5, but for the most part, i'd say its pretty pain free. but that's just my opinion.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice