ladies, pain scale 1-10

Discussion in 'Free For All' started by sweetchildomine, Jan 25, 2013.

1. sweetchildomine

sweetchildomine I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    She heading to European Wax Center. They had recommended that for the least pain do it a day or 2 before/after your cycle. 1 day before your appointment you should exfoliate the lady region or anywhere getting waxed. They said that it not only helps the hair come out easier but it also stops from getting ingrown hairs and makes it that much smoother. Then about 1 hr before your appointment pop 2 advil for pain. Once in there they have something they put on like an oil that doesn't let the bees wax cling to the skin and only the skin. All in all, they said it is still going to hurt being the first time, but those are all precautions to take before hand to make it as pain free as it can be while getting the best results.

2. glenn/monique

glenn/monique Titties n Beer Registered Member

Ratings:
    +423 / 1
    Not on your peach..........no hair removal cream. One more week and it's time again. Lol best part is I leave two days after it.

3. matchandahalf

matchandahalf Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Laser laser laser laser. Why sign up for a lifetime of regular torture sessions at the waxer when you can have permanent results in 6-8 sessions? Cheaper in the long run as well. Not all lasers are created equal: Lightsheer Diode laser is by far the best.

This goes for you dudes with hairy backs, too (as long as the hair is dark, not blonde...lasers don't work on blonde hair).

4. GoGoBlanco

GoGoBlanco Banned

Ratings:
    +255 / 2
    But, does "removing hair" laser also remove tattoos? Anyone know?
    :daisy:

5. matchandahalf

matchandahalf Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    You won't be able to laser where you have a tattoo, as lasers burn dark-skinned people because dark skin absorbs all the light and heat the laser creates instead of reflecting it. Lasers work best on Caucasian people with brown or black hair. I'm assuming a tattoo would be like being dark-skinned.

6. cbcpl36

cbcpl36 Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Laser targets the hair shaft below the skin, and does not hurt as much as tattoo removal. It's on a much higher setting. I know people who have had their legs laser'd and had tattoos and they were fine. Where i'm getting laser, I would never have a tattoo ;-)

7. matchandahalf

matchandahalf Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Okay, good to know, I stand corrected! However, before buying any laser package, ask whether the particular laser used is safe for tattoed skin, just to be sure. It may vary between lasers...there are so many different ones.

8. cbcpl36

cbcpl36 Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Have to agree with you yet again Karen!! I started to get laser based on your advice in a prior thread and while its not all gone yet, I noticed some results after as little as 2 treatments. Starts to grow back finer and slower! Can't wait to be hair free forever...no more shaving, no waxing, just smooth and hairless!!

9. matchandahalf

matchandahalf Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I should be a sales rep for the laser industry...I think I've lasered everything south of my neck! Bald is beautiful!!!

Despite being a high-maintenance cougar, I actually do everything in my power to reduce the amount of maintenance I have to do, like bloody shaving. I'm getting a Keratin straightening treatment for my hair for this trip in the hope I won't have to fuss very much with my hair.

10. GoGoBlanco

GoGoBlanco Banned

Ratings:
    +255 / 2
    I am loving the "hair free" but also loving my tattoos! So guessing I have to consult with my local laser-ist!
    :daisy:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice