ladies, pain scale 1-10

Discussion in 'Free For All' started by sweetchildomine, Jan 25, 2013.

1. Deleted member 12579

Deleted member 12579 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0

I know the lower leg hurst like a B..I get it done often but when she goes at me with the tweezers for the few little hairs that are left behind, I just want to kick her in the teeth.. ahaha!

2. jeff & deb

jeff & deb I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +50 / 0

LMAO... or oooohhh ahhhh.. that sounds awful... sorry still giggling..

3. Trish

Trish I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +675 / 0
    Bought a home wax kit before our first trip that was for 'brazilian'...basically a wax tub that you heat up in the microwave, apply with the tiniest wooden stick I've ever seen, leave it to cool for a few seconds then whip off - no wax paper needed. Bloody liars! Not the easiest area to navigate, but without wax paper you've got a window of 5 seconds to find a loose end to pull it away with, before it dries solid leaving you a huge mess to clean off and hair still there!!

By the 4th or 5th dip of the stick into the tub the wax is starting to dry and cling to it, meaning the stick now resembles a half-eaten ice lolly and won't even spread straight. Wax isn't staying hot enough for long, so also had to keep running back to the microwave to heat it up again.

I gave up and used epilator instead. Feels like somebody is holding a hot iron to your skin, but works damn well. Pain of waxing is nothing compared to epilator! Wax is at most 5 seconds of 'HOLY GOD THAT HURTS' and then back to dull pain; epilator is 5 minutes of that level of pain...while you're still willingly holding the thing against your skin!

I've heard good things about Veet Easy Wax Electrical Roll On kit. Tempted to try this one out before my next trip, at least that uses the strips!

4. GoGoBlanco

GoGoBlanco Banned

Ratings:
    +255 / 2
    Epilators are the invention of the devil ! I can cope with using one on my legs, but as for anywhere else, I'd rather have my teeth pulled!
    :daisy:

5. sweetchildomine

sweetchildomine I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    well Kell opted to try it out and is going in on Saturday for the full brazilian at a specialty shop. Here's hoping they are as good as we have heard and that she can tough through it.

6. jandpyoung

jandpyoung Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    They have some stuff she can buy called 'scream cream' that numbs the skin but I didnt find that it helped much...LOL After the first time I did it I told the hubby he better enjoy it because I would never do it again but I still do every year for vaca...

7. glenn/monique

glenn/monique Titties n Beer Registered Member

Ratings:
    +423 / 1
    Going in April 12th right before the trip again. Not that bad really.

8. lynnshaun

lynnshaun Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +12 / 0
    It absolutely sucks.....but worth every second of pain! I used to only have it done before vacations, but know have it all done all the time. It gets easier the more you go. I promise, she won't regret it!!

9. Jess_2703

Jess_2703 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +621 / 0
    My tattoo was 1 waxing my leg 2-3 my eyebrow piercing was 4! Never try to wax but you can't use cream hair remover like nair hurt a lot less :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10. Riverrat

Riverrat Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +5 / 0
    I agree. I get it done about every 6 weeks. It is painfull especially the first time but take a painkiller and/or have a glass of wine. I had my underarms done the my last trip to Wax Diva and it hurt too but no bleeding like the other girl said. My girl takes it all off and even has me flip! It is about a 7 to 8 on the pain scale but it is smooth for several weeks and the growth is sparse for the next time you go back so it is much easier. It is good to find a waxer that carries on a conversation the whole time also to keep your mind off things. Mine also has an topical pain spray that she uses on the more sensitive parts. Botton line....my husband loooooves it and it is totally worth it having it smooth as a baby for a few weeks!:aktion033:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice