ladies, pain scale 1-10

Discussion in 'Free For All' started by sweetchildomine, Jan 25, 2013.

1. whatapair

whatapair Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +37 / 0
    sugaring the sweet spot-

Sugaring is similar to waxing but no strips of fabric being used-Sugar ball rubbed on hair against growth (will pull a little if hair is too long). then the sugar ball is pulled in the direction of hair growth-hurts way less cause skin not being pulled like in waxing-seems to be lasting longer and less irritation after-no rash or soars and baby soft feeling-but you need to get a good person who will get in there goooood so it is clean and smooth from front to back

2. whatapair

whatapair Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +37 / 0
    No happy ending at this place:cry:but hubby sure did and still is for 10 days after:aktion014: (still smooth)

3. lexibabyxo

lexibabyxo Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I have been getting brazilians for years & it leaves it beautiful! Good women wax for their men lol its pretty bad but tell her to suck it up! beauty is pain =)

4. GoGoBlanco

GoGoBlanco Banned

Ratings:
    +255 / 2
    What about those of us that have our bikini area tattooed? Only about a 6....
    :blueshock:

:daisy:

5. Guinness Girl

Guinness Girl Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    If you get an experienced waxer it will take less than 10 min and you will be pain free as soon as you hop off the table. The anticipation of the pain is much worse than the actual pain- which for me has been a 2 outta 10 on the pain scale. Do it! It's totally worth it!

6. HammieJ

HammieJ I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +12 / 0
    I would say like a 4 or 5. I get a full brazilian including my crack. The most painful part was inside of the upper lip. Every time they pull the strip off I just busted out laughing but with tears in my eyes. hahah. It was hilarious!! Sometimes I had to ask them to stop to give me a minute to breathe and relax(especially around the inner lip part). If you are tense it hurts more. Go with her or have a friend to go with her to hold her hand. It helps to have someone in the room.

Oh and I will tell you this.... after they have you rub baby oil all over yourself to get the extra wax off. OMG. I couldn't believe how soft and smooth it was that I almost wanted to tell them to give me a few more minutes and lock the door ;)

7. PinaColadaLuvR

PinaColadaLuvR Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    It does hurt, I would say a 5, but I have a high pain tolerance, I was in labor and didn't even know it when I had my second daughter. To me, every time you get it done it hurts a little less, but it is sooooo worth it.

I actually do my own bikini area and them just have the brazilian done when going away.

My new thing is the laser hair removal. That is awesome.

8. Simjoe

Simjoe Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +15 / 0
    I have been waxing for years and i would say about a 5. The first strip always surprises me and then its ok. I'll choose waxing over shaving anytime. I had also started laser treatments but had to put them on hold because of my pregnancies. Will definitely continue the laser once we are done having kids.

9. matchandahalf

matchandahalf Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Who are we kidding? Had it done twice and it hurts like HELL, and I had a baby by emergency C-section after 47 hours of back labour so I know a little bit about intense misery. I suppose sawing off a leg with a butter knife might be worse, but I haven't tried that to compare the experiences.

But my main beef was that a number of hairs broke both times rather than being pulled out, so I ended up shaving anyway. I have heard (tho the ladies that get waxed regularly are better qualified to comment), if you wax regularly the hair becomes progressively finer and you end up more prone to breakage and ingrowns, which is not a good thing.

So I just ponyed up the money and got lasered. Almost painless and gives you permanent removal of 85% of the hair. Cheaper in the long run if you want to stay bald permanently. Someone told me a little while ago that bush is coming back in style. I responded "well then, I'm screwed!!". Guess I'll buy a toupee. ;)

10. Stacia_and_John

Stacia_and_John T&A Tour Guide Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,611 / 14
    I can tell you that Stacia told me that the bikini wax, full brazilian, she used to get was only about a 3 on the kitty, but was worse on her lower legs. I thought that interesting.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice