ladies, pain scale 1-10

Discussion in 'Free For All' started by sweetchildomine, Jan 25, 2013.

1. sweetchildomine

sweetchildomine I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Curious, on a pain scale from 1-10 1 being nothing and 10 being just brutal(like you wouldn't think of doing it again), how would you rate getting a bikini wax?

The Mrs. is thinking about getting one for the first time ever, for our trip so she doesn't have to shave. She has a bit of pain tollerance but not much so how long does it take and what was your level of pain?

2. Lenni & Jodie

Lenni & Jodie The Unicorn Hunters Registered Member

Ratings:
    +26 / 2
    Jodie started crying, and she is a very tough chick to start off with. Could of been the way the lady did it, but by the look in her eyes that day, I'd have to say 10 painful

3. cbcpl36

cbcpl36 Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Never had a bikini wax, but also thinking of getting it done for our trip to avoid shaving often...but I have given birth twice, and I'd rate that as a 10, so I can't see a wax being as bad as it. And my last tattoo was probably up around an 8, and I want to do that again, so I think a wax won't be the most pleasant experience, but manageable!

4. gothedistance

gothedistance Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +33 / 0
    I've only had my armpits and legs waxed- the legs were an 8 and the armpits a 9- I had blood dripping down my arms.

I would love to wax it all off down there but I am petrified of more pain, so I shave. Just wish I never got any bumps :(

I get my eyebrows waxed regularly and I am fne with that. Pain:3-4.

5. rosie.lee

rosie.lee Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    iv been building up my full wax my third time will be b4 i go to TTR. and yea it hurts down a couple of pain killers b4 you go. try to have it done two or three days b4 you go to allow it to calm down. every one is different but i was very swollen the first time coz the hair as course the second was less painfull. but well worth having done out of ten for the first time would be a 9 for me second time a 7

6. whatapair

whatapair Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +37 / 0
    I get waxed on a regular basis for years, first time i was scared but i would say it was a 6 in pain then got easier and easier. sometimes i cant get in so i shave and its not the same. But just went in last week for my first Sugaring method and was way better and awesome results (and hubby likes it} I would inquire about this technique cost was $60.00

7. Retinyl

Retinyl Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    I would say a 6 and that's for a full Brazilian. I'm a pretty big baby too. Just take a few Advil before you go and make sure you trim it to the recommended length (I forget how long it needs to be, and I'm not Googling it at work!). I've had better luck at small day spas than larger salons.

The worst part for me is the aftermath. I have super sensitive skin and it hurts for a while after and I usually get a bit of a swelling irritation that underwear tends to rub against. Ouch.

8. Retinyl

Retinyl Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Yes to this! And by then she'll probably have to start shaving again anyway. I stopped waxing because I found it wasn't worth it. It grows back way too fast for me.

9. sweetchildomine

sweetchildomine I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Sugaring? please do explain!.. sugar in the sweet spot? HMMMM? did they give you the happy ending? LOL

We have a friend that gets waxed also. She loves it cuz she said you don't have to worry about anything for like 2 months, just light trim work with the razor. Any irritaion as it grows back in?

10. ValandDean

ValandDean Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Waxing

I get waxed every 6-8 weeks, just my bikini but l have it all taken of, my husband likes it nice and smooth, oh yes I'm a big baby and the pains about a 8 but its worth it

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice