"labor of love" weekend plans open to all :) 9/3 -

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by diamondheaded, Apr 21, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. diamondheaded

diamondheaded I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 1
    scott and danielle

looking at april 28 - may 2 with a tentative booze cruise date of friday april 30

rob

2. miked

miked Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Just returned home and I have to say it was an awesome time thanks steve and rob. It was great meeting all of you guys. It was a wild time. Believe me when I say we had plenty of drinks, thanks Ken. I will upload my pics as soon as I get a chance.

3. us2933

us2933 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +124 / 0
    Guys, the model search was the wickedest thing we've seen in years. You guys were so so funny and it was a great great pleasure being there with you xx

4. Kat & Tmac

Kat & Tmac Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +9 / 0
    Holm_Fan, Actually its a Congo Model Search!! You know I studied deep in the congo with the Master of Congo Tom! I practice 12 hrs per day! Hahahaha! There is no explaining any of it to anyone is there!!!!It was so funny I crack up everytime I think of it!! That night made the whole trip and you know we authorize NO PICTURES! LMAO! Just so you know Terry's scratched head is healing nicely from skinning it on the bottom when he dove off the pool bar!Hope we see you next April
    Kat

5. Kat & Tmac

Ratings:
    +9 / 0
    Les and Lynfa,
    Was that YOU at the pool that night witnessing all the insanity before I attacked you on the way to dinner with Rob and Tonya you poor
    innocent passerby? Oops! I dont think I have ever been called wicked before, Nice, I Like it ! Lol
    Kat

6. holm_fan

holm_fan Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    OMG, Yes Congo man! HAHAHA.. Tom doesn't know the last time he has made such a fool out of himself! LOL... We giggle about it all the time! People just really aren't understanding the insanity of that evening, I think people might think(if they didn't know) That I am kinda crazy! :)

Les and Lynfa! I too believe I attacked you, I apologize for getting you all wet before dinner! Sometimes I am OUTTA control! :)
    Terry.... Have you learned anything from this diving in the shallow water extravaganza that you did???? HAHA

7. us2933

us2933 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +124 / 0
    OUTTA control is fab guys, it was so funny and also very nice seeing two sexy ladies making Lynfa wet lmao :oops: . You guys were so much fun, pity you couldn't stay for the whole of our trip. Cya next April/May tho xx

8. dannoman

dannoman Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Damn....sounds like we missed a heckuva party......lol

Danno

9. diamondheaded

diamondheaded I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 1
    i think tmac may have gottne into a wee bit of trouble for the motorboat he gave tonya :shock:

10. Kat & Tmac

Ratings:
    +9 / 0
    On the contrary, I think the congo man was pretty cool & If it had not been for Tom ,than there would have not been congo woman & I must admit I like her chasing me around the house every nite since we have been home . LOL Jess, It could have been worse ,I could have damaged the rudder but I was able to keep it up & scent my head instead . what a Hoot

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice