labor day week report

Discussion in 'Temptation Resort Reviews' started by USTWO, Sep 8, 2012.

1. USTWO

USTWO Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +9 / 0
    Day 1. 4am and off we go to the airport. As we are walking through the airport parking lot we run into Mark and Denise. We have coffee, and hash browns with them, before heading off to our respected flights. We board the plane and head off to Atlanta. We board our connecting flight in Atlanta and we are off to Mexico. As we are in flight the pilot comes over the intercom and says he has gotten the okay for a short cut to Cancun and that we would be arriving 30 minutes early. Happy, happy, joy, joy. We arrive in Cancun and fly through baggage claim and customs. It took us over 2 hrs to get through this in March. As we dodge by all the time share people in the airport we meet up with our Apple rep and he says we have one more couple to wait for. Well let’s just say that 30 minute wind fall has just turned back into being on our regular schedule. Bummer. We arrive at TTR and check in, the pre registration is a joke, you fill the same stuff out again when you get there. We are told that our room will not be ready until 3pm. So we leave our luggage, put on the swim gear and head out to explore TTR. Okay so as not to bore you with all the little details I will just get right to the highlights. We go back to get our room at 2pm and to our surprise the room is ready #1310. We meet up with the first couple from Cancun care. Tatasnbeer - Dani and Ron we all introduce ourselves and meet up at the sexy pool later in the day. We then meet up with Mark and Denise - from here it gets blurred. We end up at the sexy pool consuming large quantities of beverages, as if that wasn’t enough, Sekonick Hajj, Diana shows up with a bottle of jager. that first day curse so many people often speak about, well he showed up. I witnessed it in all its ugly form. And me being the fine gentleman that I am. I’ll let the victim of the curse tell her side of the story when she gets back. End of day1.
    Day2 labor day. I get up and go save our chairs out by the sexy pool. The day then starts off with a ride on the bus to wall mart with mark for medical supplies, ace wrap and pain pills. We get back to the resort, I go to my room and I fill my bubba keg with the two beers in my fridge leave a note +5 dollar tip for the maid asking that she please leave 4 beers every morning instead of two. We go get breakfast then head back to the sexy pool. While in the sexy pool we have Scott from S&S84 come over and introduce himself ( The orange bracelets and C.C.C. ) really do work. He then takes us across the pool and introduces us to his wife sue, kstew40 ,Doug, Michelle, Tonya, Greg. and if I’m not mistaken Dave and Nick also. As the day go’s on we have this lady come over and ask us if we know who she was. we said yes you’re Carrie Jean. then cnsfugate, Chris comes over and introduces himself. All I really remember about the rest of this day was the constant back and forth with shots and drinks. I do remember one of the drinks being called a wet pussy err umm, I think they got the holes confused because that drink tasted like ass!!.
    Day3 we get up, I go save our chairs out by the sexy pool I return to the room and I fill my bubba keg with two beers and we head out for breakfast. After breakfast its back to the sexy pool where we meet up with the labor day week crew. On this day the games at the pool where very hilarious to say the least. we had Greg, Dave and Chris competing against each other. They had to dive into the water naked ,swim to the little island down a beer, sound off like Tarzan swim back to where they started get into a ball make their way across the pool, get out of the ball, dive into each of the tub pools swim between a Women’s legs then make it back to the starting point do 5 pushups to end the time. Congratulation goes out to the winner Chris. The Rest of the day was spent around the sexy pool, yes you guessed it consuming large quantities of beverages. This night also happens to be white dress shirt night. I will tell you this, the ladies rocked this night. The jaw dropping looks on the guys faces, and the evil looks buy some women was priceless. Well done ladies. Truly the envy of those not in the know.
    Day4- Boobs Cruise day- this day had to be one of the most fun filled days the Mrs. and I have had in a very long time. All the hype you hear about this cruise is true . There’s something about a whole group of strangers meeting up for the first time and just cutting loose as if they have known each other for years, playing games ,and having a great time. macijo I would love to have half the energy you have girl. Chinos and Omar made sure that The drinks kept flowing the music kept playing, and that everyone was having a good time. For anyone who is having any doubts about going on one of Steve’s Boobs Cruise don’t. You will have a fabulous time. After the Boobs Cruise we head back to the sexy pool. Things got crazy, and a little out of hand (EVIL GRIN) what a great time had by all. I won’t go into detail on what actually went down but I will drop a clue, half naked women and aiwc ( alcohol infused whipped cream) you can let your imagination take it from here.
    Day5 our final day. I get up, go out to save our chairs. I come back to the room fill my bubba mug with two beers and then off to breakfast, you see the pattern here.we go back to the sexy pool where we spend the rest of the day consuming large quantities of shots, drinks and watching the games. Belly flops. It doesn’t take one long to realize this becomes the norm. this night was also the lingerie night, again the women killed this, I can go on and on but I think I’m going to end it here.
    This is what my wife and I have to say about our first trip to TTR
    1. The rooms were very clean.
    2. The food did the job but wasn’t all that great. the Italian place was the best by far.
    3. The staff and grounds crew do a fabulous job keeping the resort spotless.tip them.
    4. The games at the sexy pool are very entertaining. the music mix was ok.
    5. Steve’s boobs cruise is a must. We highly recommend it to anyone who is thinking about it.
    6. The people we met from Cancun care-Tonya,Greg,Michelle,Doug,Scott,Sue,Dave,Nick,Dani,Ron,Hajj,Diana,Carriejean,Linus,Money,Big&little, Chris,Macijo,Brian,Noah,Allie,Tc123123(aka) Philly and to all the others who have slipped my mind at this time I do apologize. We thank you for letting us be a part of your crew you guys are great.
    PS. I have some great pictures and I would like to post a labor day week album. Clean pictures only. ,so if anyone who we have met does not want their picture posted please let me know. We thank all of you again for making our labor day week one to remember. Bill&Sandy

2. Boy & Girl

Boy & Girl Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +201 / 2
    Thanks for the report. It sounds like you had a great time!

3. ChangoDeMadera

ChangoDeMadera Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +20 / 0
    Great report. Brings back memories to our vacation.... want to go back!!
    Agree with you on the Boobs Cruise..... after the cruise if you did not meet people around the resort you will have know everyone/ many by the end of it!:daveandmo:

4. kristinanddoug

kristinanddoug Cancun Party Expert Registered Member

Ratings:
    +11 / 0
    It was great meeting you guys, we had an absolute blast this September, same time next year, right?

5. carriejean

carriejean Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    did I really come up to you guys? Must have been in a fog at that point, guess it could have happened! Loved meeting you two! Had so much with everyone this time!

6. USTWO

USTWO Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +9 / 0
    lol, yes maam you did.

7. carriejean

carriejean Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    well guess there are more parts I'm a little foggy about!

8. steveandjudy

steveandjudy Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +46 / 0
    You've just gotta love it when it starts with..............Two beers and then headed to breakfast! Glad to hear you enjoyed it. Like it is possible to have a bad time.

9. tonyaandgreg

tonyaandgreg Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +47 / 0
    Great meeting you guys. We had a blast with everyone we met and yes the Boobs Cruise was the best. Hard to think we almost didn't go. I am thinking that you didn't relay all the information that happened in the sexy pool after the Boobs Cruise was because you are having as much trouble remembering what pile you were in as much as I am!

Hey thanks for bringing us the burgers and burrito's in the sports pool later on!

10. tonyaandgreg

tonyaandgreg Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +47 / 0
    Oh and don't forget to fill me in on what you learned from the premier meeting

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice