LA HABICHUELA SUNSET restaurant?

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by JamieNWife, Nov 7, 2014.

1. JamieNWife

JamieNWife Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +143 / 0
    Anyone been to this restaurant? We saw it on a list of Best Cancun restaurants. Apparently they have a show also the night we are planning to go. We made reservations for Mon. Nov. 17. Mon. Sounded like the best night to skip the TTR events. We will still be back after dinner to get our dance on before the end of the night.

2. Trish

Trish I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +677 / 0
    Yes I've been there. I went with a group (we'd planned to go to the restaurant across the road from TTR but it had closed down!). The front desk recommended this place and made us a reservation.

We sat outside in the courtyard - not sure if it was a show but they had some fire dancers doing something when we arrived. The food is amazing! It's not cheap though. I've heard the same restaurant in downtown is better value (just get a taxi), unless you were planning on watching the show as part of your dining experience.

3. JamieNWife

JamieNWife Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +143 / 0
    Yeah, they said the extra taxi fee would be balanced out by better pricing but this one soundsreally nice and yes, we plan to see the show.. Glad to hear it's good.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice