KP and Tips...

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by claire, Jan 29, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KP_Da_CANCUN_LEGEND

KP_Da_CANCUN_LEGEND Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Believe it or not , my pics from all my years are on the FIRST page still...probably thanks to the lurkers or the lack of getting bumped from no one adding pics !

2. mormis

mormis I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    which thread is that?

3. Greta

Greta Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I love looking at pics.. I usually do each day, gets ya more excited for the trip.

4. Greta

Greta Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Found the picture link, but the only link to pics on it was from Henry, and the link to them doesn't work anymore.. It was worth a try though.

5. KP_Da_CANCUN_LEGEND

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
  6. shauny

shauny Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    GOOD LORD MAN SO MANY BEADS U CUD HAVE AN ACTUAL MARDI GRAS IN YOUR ROOM..................................... :shock: *IDEA*

7. Tips The Cancun Legend

Tips The Cancun Legend Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    There's no need for anybody to be hating anybody, we are all going Cancun except for about 3 people. Sun, Beaches, Sparkling Ocean, Banging Clubs and Sexy girls. like I said no need for the hate, let's all smile. (Except for those who are not coming)

[​IMG]

8. KP_Da_CANCUN_LEGEND

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Maybe back in 2003 and 2004, since then they want the Hotel to be a little more family oriented exspecially in the summer time. So i give to all, no more need for skin to win, you can thank MTV for that one, and the dateline special they had about Cancun..

9. Greta

Greta Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thanks, KP.. I was looking in the breakers board for them lol.. We once upon a time had a pic thread in the breakers board...

10. Tips The Cancun Legend

Tips The Cancun Legend Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    When I was there last year on St Patrick's Day when I was on my way to Pat O Briens I saw some guys running to get more beads, I wondered what they were doing. When I got to Pat O Briens, I was like damn! :shock:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice