Kitten rescue

Discussion in 'Living in Cancun' started by Drewbert, Aug 4, 2007.

1. Drewbert

Drewbert Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    The dogs were going bonkers last night and I heard meowing that sounded awfully close.

Find a kitten in the garage, wanting in the house. Not a good plan.

Chuck it out into the park, and today, it's still hanging around outside by the gate, under one of the cars. Stupid house to pick to try the sympathy vote on, with two walls of teeth on the other side of the gate and someone that hates cats.

Is there a cat lover available that could pop around and pick up this thing before it foolishly decides to sneak in under the gate and becomes a snack?

It's grey and white and has big ears.

2. jenleib

jenleib Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    a snack for whom ? :D
    :popcorn: ==> cat's meat

Thanks for your pm. Nice of you, as always.

3. RiverGirl

RiverGirl Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Drew has 2 lovely huge monsters he calls dogs.

I will see if I can talk hubby into another kitten rescue. But we are short our usual kitten rescue attendant (my kid usually takes care of the kittens until we find homes for them, and she's outta town).

Drew, darling, work on your sales technique. A cute picture is worth a thousand snide and clever comments.

If nothing else you can always dump him at Steve's house (oops I didn't say that). Or perhaps Deana needs a kitten?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice