Kissimmee/orlando

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Terry01392, Jul 24, 2019.

1. Terry01392

Terry01392 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +218 / 0
    hello everyone,going on holiday from England to Kissimmee in a couple weeks,can anyone help out with some cool fun party bars worth going to? Or fun party pools???? It’s a family trip with the nephews so will be mostly doing the parks but want something fun night times,thank you

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  2. Dan & Barbie

Dan & Barbie Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +37 / 0
    Hi there. We live in Orlando literally one street down from Kissimmee. We have had zero luck finding a party pool or even much sexy fun here. Mostly geared towards family. There is a lifestyle hotel called secrets hideaway that we have not been to. Caliente tampa is probably 1.5 hours away, another lifestyle resort that is pretty well know and apparently popular on weekends. Again, never been. Both are clothing optional I believe. If you want a club scene, that is downtown in the church street area or on wall street. Multiple garages to park in and some decent restaurants in the area. Kress for steak and amura for sushi are some of my favorites. High end bar called blue martini in international drive at pointe orlando. Again lots of restaurants there also. Also in the tourist area there is a club/variety entertainment place called mangoes. It is geared toward a Latin theme and again I have not been, but have been told by many Latinos that we should go and it is a blast. City walk has a few nightclubs and bars. We have been but were not overly impressed. Disney springs has some bars, my favorite is probably house of blues. They have scheduled concerts inside and outside has nightly live music. Oh.. and at pointe Orlando a few of the restaurants do nightly live music and there is also a popular comedy club called the improv that pulls some famous talent. We saw jay mohr there not too long ago. Hopd that helps some. Let me know if you have any other questions or if you want to clarify a little more what you would be interested in maybe I can focus on a better response lol. Also, be sure to help these places to see if you would like them. Oh, almost forgot...for a very different dinner experience, you can try the edison in disney springs. It is steampunk themed with burlesque shows and other various, unusual entertainment after 10 I believe. Ask for a table on 2nd floor overlooking stage.

• Informative Informative x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  3. Jamie

Jamie Mayor of Temptation Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,168 / 5
    If you're at a Disney hotel, easiest is Disney Springs... bus there from your front door and has a street of bars that cover just about everyone.

Also as Dan & Barbie pointed out there are lots of restaurant choices even a movie theater that servers food.

If you're not at a Disney hotel then either Disney Springs or Church Street... but Uber or Lift it.... they are serious around here about drinking and driving... always better safe than sorry.

Jamie

4. MandEOntario

MandEOntario Addict Registered Member

West of Toronto; Empty nesters with a hot tub
    Ratings:
    +2,674 / 4
    So nice of you folks in providing @Terry01392 from the UK, with such helpful local info! You've only been Cancuncare forum members for 2 weeks, and you're already demonstrating your participation and thoughtfulness, especially on a topic that wasn't Cancun related (please note, I'm not at all trying to be sarcastic). What a fortunate coincidence you live so nearby their travel destination. Well done and enjoy your Cancun/TTR travel

5. jnine

jnine I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2,830 / 3
    Thank you for the information. We appreciate it

6. Terry01392

Ratings:
    +218 / 0
    Thankk you so much guys,will definitely check out Disney springs,looking for some country music bars mainly

7. Dan & Barbie

Dan & Barbie Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +37 / 0
    Only country bar that I can recall would be cowboy's. I believe it is still really popular. I know it was hugely popular when I was in high school some years ago. I still hear it mentioned. It is just on the outskirts of downtown. https://cowboysorlando.com

On a side note, I would have never expected to hear a brit asking about a country bar! Is country gaining popularity across the pond?

8. Terry01392

Ratings:
    +218 / 0
    Thank you,that’s the bar I have heard about so will definitely check it out.
    Country music is not really popular over here,I love it from when I was travelling around the states years ago

9. Spicy

Spicy Spicy is the Variety of Life Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,263 / 3
    Dan & Barbie, what is "steampunk"?

Jnine, if you're ever this way I will be your personal tour guide!

Last edited: Aug 1, 2019
  10. Terry01392

Ratings:
    +218 / 0
    Just over a week until we fly from England,so excited ☀️❤️

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice