Kimmiey & Tony Trip Report 7/7 to 7/17-Long

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by twoxtrouble4u, Jul 19, 2008.

1. twoxtrouble4u

twoxtrouble4u Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 1
    Day 1: Monday: Arrived at the resort around 2:30pm and off to Margaritas for some lunch. We then went to the sexy pool to meet Steve and a few UK boys. We thought we seen James & Tish (Jaybonecrow) and Alisha & Richie (nordie girl) from the board but weren’t positive. We went to dinner at Margaritas then to the sports bar were we confirmed it was James & Tish and Alisha & Richie. We went to Nice shoes with them were we met Emily & Mike (gymfrog007) and Mike and Kevin. Tonight was the Quest and Tony lost his shorts, underwear, and shoes the first time & I lost my bra shoes. Don’t worry they were given back it was just part of the game. . Met Vanessa as she put her face in my chest and tried to teach me to dance!~ After leaving Nice shoes we met Ron and Talina (RonaldNTalina) and Teresa (Cntrltxcpl), Howard was already in bed. Bed around 4 and back up by around 9 to start day 2.

Day 2: Tuesday YACHT TRIP!!!! The yacht trip including the best group of people that became amazing friends. Teresa, Howard, Ron, Talina, Cathey, Lisa aka Jackie (ssessa), Shelley, and Phil & Dean and us! The yacht crew kept the drinks flowing and Lisa aka Jackie kept marking everyone with her lipstick. Went to Alternative bar for Kareoke night. Vanessa sang like a virgin! That night was Senor Frog's with Teresa, Howard, Ron, Talina, Cathey, Lisa aka Jackie, Mark and Kristin, and Jose. We even met Jen from CN on the way to Senor Frogs as she shared a seat with us since the bus was overly full. Tonight was Ron & Talina's and Shelley's last night , but we made it a memorable one I’m sure. Jose kept the 5th’s coming and Tony kept the shot glasses full! We closed that place down around 4-4:30am and Tony bought me roses as we left. Then the taxi ride home was a blast….LOL yes my hyena laugh! Ron, Talina, Cathey, Lisa aka Jackie, Tony & I all smashed in one cab. Yes that meant Cathey, Tony & I in the back hatch of the taxi. Wow glad we made it home alive! Bed around 5:30 and back up at 8:30 to start day 3.

Day 3: Wednesday Ron & Talina left. Tony & I ate breakfast with James and Tish and were off to get a taxi to the Aqua Tour Center to catch the ferry over to Isla Mujeres for our Dolphin Swim. Wow that was a great experience. Tony didn’t even want to go and had a great time. He was the best at the dolphin foot push. He was up and straight in the air in no time! We got back to the resort around 4 and ate dinner. We met Nick & Celina through Teresa and Howard. Went to Nice Shoes with Teresa, Howard, Cathey, Lisa aka Jackie, Mark and Kristin, Mike and Emily, Kevin, Mike, and Phil and Vanessa. Latin dancers night. Wow they know how to move very nice show! Later on at Paty O's. Nick let us all know a few things about him! Lol and then we met Eric and his girl talk about coming on strong that’s all I’ll say about that one. Kristine was feeling a frisky this night lol. Several of us got kisses from her. Bed around 3am and back up at 8:30 to start day 4.

Day 4: Thursday Today Mark and Kristine, Lisa aka Jackie & Cathey, and Vanessa & Violet left. Tony & Teresa are still using Cathey’s phrast “Not so Much!” We ate breakfast and were off for water volleyball. The guys played and most of us ladies watched. Got some pics with Chinos. Tony & I went Parasailing with Teresa & Howard, and Nick & Celina. Tony had been before but I hadn’t and wow what a beautiful experience. We left the camera on the boat for pics to be taken of us but wish we would have taken it up with us it was such a beautiful view off all of the colors of the water and the buildings. Then we took out the jet ski’s for 30 mins. We went to dinner with Teresa and Howard at the Italian restaurant. Talking about high class! It was great. I got the shrimp wrapped in bacon and it was amazing. Went to change for Nice Shoes as tonight was lingerie Night. I was the first picked to participate and it came down to 4 of us before a guy & I were voted off. My first time ever trying to pole dance and Wow that was interesting! Congrats to Alicia for winning. Went to Paty O's later, we decide to have rounds of Lemon Drop shots. Lots and Lots of Lemon Drop Shots. Arturo is by far the best waiter. He brought us 20 shots or more at a time for our group and brought like 7-8 rounds then started bringing me cups (2) instead of shots. After 2 full cups I became a layer of sugar on the bar with no clothes and security telling me to put my clothes on. Great times! Within ½ a day I was known by all of the restaurant and bar staff as the lemon drop shot girl, lick it , lick it. Off to the ocean to skinny dip but think it was more of just swimming with no tops. Then back to room 1131 for a long long night! Tonight was the last night for Mike & Emily, Mike, and Kevin. Wow we had a wonderful time with you all. Bed at 6:30 and up at 9:30.

Day 5: Friday Tony is under the weather with a cold and laying in the room. I went out to the quite pool with Teresa & Howard, and Nick & Celina. I got my pics taken with the monkey! Tony got up and we went on the Jungle Tour Teresa & Howard & Nick & Celina. We had a great time on the jungle tour. Our speed boat was the slowest but we went Snorkling and seen a small sand shark and on the way back seen an alligator in the lagoon.

Day 6: Saturday Relaxed at the quiet pool with Howard & Teresa, and Nick & Celina. Tony still wasn’t feeling the greatest so we took it easy. Went to Nice Shoes for the strippers but could barely get in the doors so we watched a few minutes and left. Hung out at Paty O's and Howard yells "lemon drop shots" and Arturo brings them on, several shots later we go to Margarita's for burgers! We head over with Teresa & Howard, Phil & Dean & Dave, and Nick & Celina. Hung out for a while and sat by the sports pool until around 2 or 3 am. Teresa showed me a hermit crap crawling by the pool. Say goodbye to Teresa & Howard, Nick & Celina, & Steve.

Day 7: Sunday I start to get sick so we just relax at the quite pool and get some pics taken with the parrots. Bed early!

Day 8: Monday Tony and I went out on the Hobie Cats. That was nice. Tony & I got our pics taken with the snake. Tony played beach volleyball. We’re both feeling a little better so we made reservations at Tex Mex. It was for 7pm and things were great until the mosquitoes attacked. I mean it was unbearable and we left. Off to bed earlier again tonight.

Day 9: Tuesday Went to the quiet pool to relax and tell Phil and Dean goodbye~! Tony plays beach volleyball with Jose and others. Nothing too excited just relaxation time and time alone. Tony & I got our pics taken with the Iguana.

Day 10: Wednesday Today I’m feeling like complete crap and getting sicker by the minute. Tony plays beach volleyball and I just sleep on the beach while they play. Tony & I got our pics taken with the little monkey. At lunch Norberto one of the best waiters at Margaritas fills my big insulated cup with virgin daiquiris to help my mouth and throat. Tell Arturo goodbye and thanks for everything since we leave in the morning. Called home to have my sister make me a dr appt for Friday since we won’t get in until late Thur night.

Day 11: Thursday Breakfast and tell Alisha and Richie goodbye as well as Jose and off to the airport for a long day of flights home. Make it home safely!

Friday went to the Dr. to find out I had a virus, bronchitis, a sinus infection, and to top it off pink eye. I knew I felt like crap! As I sit writing this trip report on Sat. I’m feeling much better! Thanks to everyone who helped make this the most amazing and memorable trip. It was a fantastic time and we made friends of a lifetime. Hope to keep in contact with you all and will hopefully see you again soon~! Thanks for the pics some of you took and shared I’ll try to sort our pics and post what we can before the end of the week! Got to spend some time getting better and spending time with the kids before I’m back to work on Sunday. I had to call off on Friday.

2. Angibaby

Angibaby Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Sounds like you all had a wild time (until you got sick...that sucks doesnt it? I had the MD come out on day 5 of my trip because of a UTI).

MMMMM the bacon wrapped shrimp. TOOO. DIE. FOR. If everything else about TTR sucked (so glad it doesnt tho!) I would go back JUST for the shrimp! MMMMMMMMMMMMM the shrimp!

3. Cntrltxcpl

Cntrltxcpl Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Great trip report. So sorry you got sick. That sucks. Turns out Howard has bronchitis as well. Last night I started feeling yucky. We miss you guys. Had a really great time meeting and hanging out with ya'll. Miss the hyenia :D

Post some pics soon for us.

Teresa

4. GCPSgirl

GCPSgirl Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Great trip report!

Makes us think we might have to go to temptations some day! :)

5. twoxtrouble4u

twoxtrouble4u Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 1
  6. Cntrltxcpl

Cntrltxcpl Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Great pics! Nobody would ever know it's your first time here :wink: LOL

Love ya!

Teresa

7. xraider13

xraider13 Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +155 / 0
    Great pics. Looks like you had a blast... only 5 1/2 more days til we get our first time at TTR...

8. Angibaby

Angibaby Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Wow! The photos looked like even more fun than the TR! :D I think you may have come close to taking as many as I do too! :p

9. icecube88

icecube88 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +910 / 0
    Great TR and pics... :D ..Thank you for sharing..I can see you had a great time... :lol:

10. DavenRose

DavenRose I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Wow, you took a lot of pics....and these are only the clean ones!!

Great TR and I really enjoyed the pics...I finally understand the lipstick thing now!! :wink:

thanks for sharing

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice