Kids urged to avoid Spring Break in Mexico

Discussion in 'Living in Cancun' started by Steve, Feb 27, 2009.

1. Jim in Cancun

Jim in Cancun Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Works for me too. I saw it live the other day.

2. RiverGirl

RiverGirl Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Lots of stuff on the Fox News site is weird for me, it's not working right, I can't search for anything, just get a blank page...yet all the navigation links work...and no I can't see that video. Knowing Fox it probably doesn't work in FireFox.

3. Life_N_Cancun

Life_N_Cancun Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    FWIW I watched using FF 3.0.6 without problem...

4. RiverGirl

RiverGirl Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I've got that version of FF running...Gmail isn't working either for me...but other sites are fine...weirdness...have rebooted machine and modem...ok, so if I can't blame Fox or Firefox then I'll blame Telmex...

5. CancunCanuck

CancunCanuck Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    RG, I've had friends outside of Mexico complaining about Gmail the last couple of days too. Though blaming Telmex is always fun regardless, so go for it! :D

6. Jim in Cancun

Jim in Cancun Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    There are worse things than not being able to access Fox News!!

7. RiverGirl

RiverGirl Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Jim - Now you get credit for making me laugh hard twice today... And no I can't say I'm particularly upset about Fox News not working...Gmail is being a real pain in the neck though.

8. Zibbyzap

Zibbyzap Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Perhaps it's our government unleashing a smear campaign to get those students to spend their money here in the U.S. to stimulate our stagnant economy. :lol:

I think that the only danger to those students traveling to Cancun is the exchange rate. They are going to get more for their dollars and will probably spend it in alcohol.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice