Kids - deal breaker?

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by Geordie, Nov 8, 2005.

?

Kids...

1. Deal breaker

100.0%
  2. No worries

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Depends...

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Jlow511

Jlow511 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Well I say it would depend 1 kid and possibly 2 kids if I REALLY like the girl, if 3+ kids sorry that's a deal breaker. There is a girl I did like who is a friend but she has 4 kids I feel really bad for her she's been married 2 x and engaged another, each of the 4 kids are w/ different fathers so deffinately a deal breaker w/ her no matter how much I like her I won't even consider a relationship due to all the baggage! I will say for men w/ children women most of the time don't care if they like him with guys more often then not if the girl has a kid it's a deal breaker!

2. mitchellfam

mitchellfam Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I say depends....real similar to Jlow's response....

at my age....30 now...the majority of people I would date would more than likely have kids.....if there are only a couple or three kids...well, depends on ages and how healthy the relationship is between the kids' parents. If there was a bad relationship/custody issue, I would be FAR FAR AWAY....and if someone had 4+ kids...I would REALLY have to think about what I was doing...and he better be rich, because I couldn't imagine, as I already know how much two girls cost!

3. NormsKid

NormsKid Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I wouldn't mind the person having kids in 2 situations.

1) The kids are grown & living on their own.

2) If the kids live with the other parent.

Any other situation, it's a deal breaker.

4. Hillsey

Hillsey Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Mate, IMO it depends on the Kid and the Situation!

5. blondie1972

blondie1972 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Exactly :lol: Well Said!

6. *+*Kirstie*+*

*+*Kirstie*+* Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    i would definitely say it depends on each specific case

7. TANDG

TANDG Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    This is a subject that is very close to me. My husband has 4 kids. A word to the wise....make sure the parents get along (someone already said that, and it is soooooo true!) I love my husband very much, but if I had to do it all over again.....I'd think twice. His ex is bi polar, and none of his kids have respect for anyone. We have had nothing but trouble from day one. His youngest two are 15 1/2. I can't wait until child support is over too. I don't know how his ex had to file bankrupcy, when she works full time, and trust me, he pays HER (nothing goes to them) very well! Sorry, this is such a sore subject.

RUN AWAY AS FAST AS YOU CAN!!!!!!!!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice