Kidnapping Update?

Discussion in 'Living in Cancun' started by 4NSPY, Feb 10, 2009.

1. Jim in Cancun

Jim in Cancun Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
  2. CancunCanuck

CancunCanuck Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Seems every paper I've read has a slightly different story, different dates, etc.. I've read March 29, Feb. 2, Feb. 5, does anyone actually know what happened??? Some papers still say he was picked up from Bocaccio, others that he went to Guadalajara on his own, I'm confoooooozed.

At the very least, he's alive which is really quite unbelievable.

3. Jim in Cancun

Jim in Cancun Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    The link I posted actually gives both accounts!! Jan. 29 in Guadalajara and Feb 5 in Cancun!

The article today in Novedades mentions those dates and adds: "The presumed kidnappers had the Belgian businessman sequestered in Jalisco since las AUGUST 21, 2008."

4. CancunCanuck

CancunCanuck Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Well thank god for accuracy in journalism. :roll:

5. RiverGirl

RiverGirl Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    If the victim's family didn't go to the police to report the crime then the details might be fuzzy due to that. There isn't a public record of this to look at.

6. Jim in Cancun

Jim in Cancun Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    As in other cases like this, the family didn't file a report at the request of the kidnappers.

7. RiverGirl

RiverGirl Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Not that I meant to imply that a public record in Mexico would actually make sense either...or have all the facts straight...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice