kandl's 2-timer trip report

Discussion in 'Temptation Resort Reviews' started by kandl, Jul 25, 2012.

1. kandl

kandl Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Well we just got back from our 2nd trip to TTR, we stayed 2 weeks this time.
    First a little background information, our first trip was May 9-16th 2012, we came back July 10th.
    To everyone we met, if you are not already our friend, send us a request, if you want pictures that we took, PM us and we will get our email to you. ALL of YOU made this trip the best ever.
    We made our arrival on a Friday evening, check in was flawless again, we got exactly what we wanted, 3rd floor ocean view. Thanks Alex.
    We never had any real issues a couple of single men who couldn't contro themselves were dealt with quickly, the drinks were good {as far as all inclusive goes} the food was good, we even ate at every restaurant this time.

Friday night we ran into a couple of people from cancuncare, but we had traveled all day so we got to bed early around midnight or so.
    Saturday July 10th Boobs Cruise:
    We got up early and got ready, went to breakfast and went into Paty’Os to meet. We went around meeting people whom we had “friended” at cancuncare, this was our second Boobs Cruise, so we knew to meet people early on and it would make it more relaxed and fun once we got going. We talked to Steve and Janet {they run the cancuncare.com site and Boobs Cruise} always pleasant and easy to talk with. Omar and Chinos made it a blast, we met many new people and had a load of fun. Of course the boat stalling on the way back and adding an hour to the trip was great.

Steve you throw the best party on a boat anywhere...

That night dancing and partying until 2 am, met a lot of people, most from cancuncare, others not, we had fun with all of them.
    So for the next week or so we got up early, went to the sexy pool partied all day, went to dinner, then out to party again. We met more people this trip, since I made myself the unofficial cancuncare greeter for newcomer’s. We kept an eye out for people every day and night, we found most, others we ran into after a few days there. We enjoyed all the company and meeting new friends, having fun times and getting to know people with similar interests.
    We went on the next BOOBS CRUISE on the 17th as well, a smaller group this time, but I have to say it was probably the best one so far for us. We were a little worried without Steve and Janet, since they had went on vacation back to his homeland, but Omar and Chinos handles it all well. The booze was flowing, the tops were off, the whip cream was out, games played, the skinny dipping spot, all great.
    We were getting near the end of our trip and beginning to wear down, we were only able to stay out until 3 am and get started at 9 am, I guess 12 days of 3 hours sleep a night was slowing us down.
    By the last night we knew we had to push through the last night, dances until 1:30 when the dj quit, we went skinny dipping, didn’t get caught, hung out with others until about 3 am, then had a burger and went for a walk on the beach. At about 4 am we crashed until the 6am alarm, we had one last morning and we needed to tell folks goodbye, exchange emails, you know the drill.
    Then the time we didn’t want was there, we had to leave, go back to the airport and head home. So until next May when we repeat with the May crew, then July when we repeat with the July crew, that’s all for now.
    Of course you never know, our wedding anniversary is October 24th, maybe we will make another trip this year?

2. ChangoDeMadera

ChangoDeMadera Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +20 / 0
    Great report!! Glad you had fun :)
    What would you say was the difference between the two cruises you guys went on?

2 more days 2 more days!!! :headbanger:

3. tickling

tickling Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Love trip reports. Thanks!

4. Bec&Al

Bec&Al Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Sounded like a great time! I hope ours is as good in 10 days!

5. kristinanddoug

kristinanddoug Cancun Party Expert Registered Member

Ratings:
    +11 / 0
    Glad to hear you guys had a blast on your return trip to Temptation. We also like Floor 3 of Building 1. We are headed back in September, maybe we will see you again next May.

6. kandl

kandl Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Ok, so I had to add some of my favorite hilites,
    -the best was the party in the pool after the Boobs Cruise, 28 people in one hot tub, I'm not sure who was sober enuf to count.
    -DO NOT do the Sambuco shots, stick with a pink pussy and you will always be happy.
    -chinos holding the banana between his legs while I won the blow job competition.
    -jason teachin' me the wobble, i think I got it on the 10 day.
    -All of us dancin' naked with the strippers, some more than others, some with ice.
    -glow in the dark nite volleyball was very impressive. It is new and they went all out.
    -Body shots @ the bar with Misty & Stephanie.
    -naked tequila volleyball, Get on Nathans team!!
    -watchin everyone read 50 shades of grey, in the pool, on a chair, wherever. Thanks for my copy Steve.
    -Sara really was into the anything goes game! with Loren as captain, we had to win.
    -Dancing with everyone by the pool in Naughty School Girl outfits. Especially when the idiot got pushed in the pool, arrested, kicked out.
    - well it is back to work, Detox is no fun, my knees are finally healing from Volleyball, or other activities that required me to be on my knees. I keep kickin Loren out of bed every morning to hurry & go get our chairs. Missin all my new friends...See Ya Soon K@

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 26, 2012
  7. Stacia_and_John

Stacia_and_John T&A Tour Guide Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,611 / 14
    I love this: "We met more people this trip, since I made myself the unofficial cancuncare greeter for newcomer’s."

We all need to do that, don't we! Great TR!

8. kandl

kandl Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    The Boobs Cruise's we have been on, all 3, have all been great. the last one the people ALL got involved, not lurker "watchers" , no uptight folks. I attribute this to my natural friendliness, LOL, oh yeah and when they ask you to drop your pants, just do it, no one knows you and YOU shouldn't give a s?"t like the quote goes.

9. mroz10

mroz10 Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +44 / 0
    You had it down in no time at all :clappyinghappy:

10. rrrrandy

rrrrandy Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    It was great meeting you guys and hope to see you next July

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice