kandl Hot July Trip Report!

Discussion in 'Temptation Resort Reviews' started by kandl, Jul 20, 2014.

1. kandl

kandl Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    After a grueling hour and a half flight, we land in Cancun. Room not ready? Not a problem, pull my thong from my purse & hit Sexy Pool.
    Instantly encounter the CCC group, they are easy to recognize "The Party People". Jump rite in & join the Party! About 3 our room is ready. They see we are veterans so they put us on Paty O's. Not a problem, it was very convenient & the music never bothered us.
    Loved some of the New changes to the schedule. The foam party at the Sports pool was Awesome. Don't miss out on Body shots with Jules! Love her! The new strippers were great, the cop is still there & after 8 shows I never tire of his nightstick! I like the new Bali Hi show at Paty O's. Enjoy dancing there better than out by the pool. The guest DJ has a current mix, but the live band still sux. New furniture is nice but a little crowded. The support staff has really stepped up; Bartenders dancing on the bar. tequila conga line, Eduardo dancing around the pool blowing kisses, Jose & Manuel taking care of my sports needs.
    However, the new entertainment staff is less than interactive. They seem uninterested or skittish. Jules excepted, she worked really hard to get the people involved & take the games to a higher level. With the elimination of some of the afternoon activities & no one insisting that the Final Rounds be played Naked, the sexual Party Atmosphere seemed to be lacking.
    Tequila Jenga was fun, as well as our Favorites, Belly Flop & Beer Drinking! (Yes Loren is still the Champ)
    The food seemed less than fresh and could use more selections. Especially at breakfast. But the Italian & Lobster were Amazing as always.
    But, That is not what keeps us coming back to TTR! We ran into all our old friends & became instant friends with all the New! Just hanging at the swim up bar, throwing back Shots, Playing our own games, making our own fun, and dancing the night away. Everyone loved the theme nites & Most of all the 3am dip in the pool!
    And of course the Epic "Boobs Cruise"! Steve & Janet were Awesome, Chinos & Omar Amazing! Plus 60 of our most intimate friends! We rocked the 4th of July. Yes! It is worth it. NO! you don't want to miss it!
    So after 10 days it was time to say Goodbye, from London to Texas, and all our friends in between. We cried for 3 hours at the airport while waiting in the United Check-In line, then asked the rep how difficult it would be to delay for a couple days? 5 minutes later we were in a cab back to TTR. Checked in, 2 rooms down on Paty O's and headed back to the Sexy Pool, where we were greeted by a standing ovation. Dove back in for 2 more days of Fun Friends & Frolic!
    Until Next time, I will see you in my dreams...

2. LT & Jenn

LT & Jenn Princess of Octoberbreast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +47 / 0
    Awesome trip report :)

3. Onthedl07

Onthedl07 Regular Registered Member

Maryland - We will be at Temptation May 10-17
    Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    Oh my God you went back from the airport! That's great. We joke about it every trip but have never even come close to doing it. Fantastic!!!!!!

4. RandE

RandE Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +90 / 0
    Yes!! We were so surprised to see them both walk back to the pool!! It was great meeting u both and hope to see y'all there again. Such a great time, even tho me and Loren had to take a shot of diesel fuel after corn hole!! Keep in touch!

R and E

5. FunHsvCpl

FunHsvCpl Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    It was great meeting you two! We have to agree with your assessment of Jules, that lady did a great job the entire week we were there. As this was our first trip, we can't evaluate improvements over the old, but tequila volleyball was a blast and you and everyone is quite correct in recommending the Boobs Cruise, a high point.

6. Ready2party

Ready2party Original H&H Gangsta's Registered Member

Ratings:
    +771 / 0
    You guys rock! It was great hanging out with you!

7. Riverrat

Riverrat Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +5 / 0
    Never be scared to use the slut paddle!! Lol lol lol great seeing you guts and parting!!!!!

8. RayParis6

RayParis6 Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +10 / 0
    How much was the extra two days?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

9. kristinanddoug

kristinanddoug Cancun Party Expert Registered Member

Ratings:
    +11 / 0
    Wow, that is amazing, we love you Kat and Loren, absolutely LOVE you! :daisy: :umbrella1: :icon_lol: :daisy: :umbrella1: :daisy: :icon_lol:

10. Snl7374

Snl7374 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +14 / 0
    You two were a blast to hang out with. Wish you could have made the 11th Boobs Cruise with us. Hope to make this trip again same time next year.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice