Just watched cancun video from 2004 trip

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by Fletch, Mar 21, 2007.

1. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I counted, i downed about 10 tequilla shots in about 5 minutes lol it was nuts.....great clips from fat tuesdays and other locations i probably shouldnt have had my camera. Now i have to find a vhs to dvd recorder to transfer the video and share it with all of you....oooh man makes me wanna go back asap

2. Kait13

Kait13 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    aweee

3. Matty

Matty Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    should load the footage mate,keen as for that!good work

4. Greta

Greta Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We kept doing shot after shot last year at the CancunCare Party.. Justin had us try about 5 different shots, plus we had loads of Tequila shots.. Matty knows lol.. Think he was getting tired of the tequila haha.

5. Greta

Greta Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I have a video from 2005 I need to transfer from 8mm, to vhs, to dvd... Wonder how much this would cost me??? I also have dvd of swimming with dolphins at Xcaret.. It was awesome experience...

6. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    they have a shop here in town that does it, not sure how much they charge.....but i also think my brother has a recorder, and if its free i like that idea much mor

7. Greta

Greta Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    that works...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice