Just The Tip - Trip Report - Aug 19th - 27th

Discussion in 'Temptation Resort Reviews' started by ScubaSteve, Sep 8, 2017.

1. ScubaSteve

ScubaSteve CCC's The Dude Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6,152 / 7
    I am not sure what the exact depth is, and at 5 foot you will probably be aright, but you can always bring a raft or noddle. And don't forget a mug with a lid and straw.

The quiet pool is more shallow for sure.

2. ScubaSteve

Ratings:
    +6,152 / 7
    Thanks again to everyone for the compliments.

The energizer stud bunny Johnathan has the right idea though; going to have to plead the 5th on sexy pool details, hahaha. But come on guys you have imaginations, and probably have done and seen it all before yourselves.

OK...one story. There was a competition on who had the smoothest "eggs", which I believe ended in a tie. (I am not sure that was the kind of pool story anyone was looking to hear. hahahhahaha)

3. Latina Y Gringo

Latina Y Gringo Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +614 / 0
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A "TIE" . . . . What is this sorta nonsense, like the right & left Twix debate ?!?!?

NO, we must go back and feel the smoothness of the "eggs" in question again . . . . better yet, restart the competition and all must be felt again.

4. ScubaSteve

Ratings:
    +6,152 / 7
    Hahahahaha, yea it is nonsense. Maybe there should have been a taste test.

5. ScubaSteve

Ratings:
    +6,152 / 7
    I was at the bar last night and was talking to a friend (trying to convince him he want's to come on the next trip with us), and we were looking at pictures. He was like "I don't know if I could take all the crazy stuff in the room without getting sick.

And this reminded me of a point that lots of people have said before, and even Elyse was concerned about before coming down. It is true that the rooms and hotel design in general are very "shagadelic" Austin Powers style, as @wild1s pointed out, haha :) But IMO it looks more intrusive in the pictures than it actually does in person. I mean you walk in the room and you are taken back for a second due to the brightness, and immediately think your probably going to throw up on that odd ass carpet, but after a few minutes it actually isn't as bad as it looks, and you kind of don't even notice these goofy things are there.

The only thing I would recommend getting rid of are them sperm looking things hanging from the lobby ceiling.

[​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice