Just received the 60,000 points letter from RCI

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Jim and Kathy in Ohio, Sep 8, 2008.

1. 12531

12531 Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +19 / 0
    I doubt they will do anything about it if you stop payments. The impression I got is you are out everything you have put in, since if you are in default you cannot use any of your benefits. They get everything you paid so far. They come out on the winning end. I am in the same boat as you kicking myself over and over! Stop paying them 4 mos ago. 20K down the drain!

2. soonn

soonn Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Temptation scams

Cut your losses and ran!!!!!

As the saying goes "do not loose any more money chasing after a bad one".

Live and learn.

3. JanScott

JanScott I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +113 / 1
    We spoke with RCI this week to see how we can "use" our 60K...a whole lotta BOHICA (bend over here it comes again).

According to RCI:
    - Premier instituted the 60 K limit even though the letter from RCI states the limit was put in place (by RCI) to protect the network integrity (paragraph 25 or 27 in the RCI contract if remember correctly).

- The 60K limit only applies to air, car and hotel bookings and must be $599 or less with taxes included; everything else we can use as many points as we want.

My ass is hurting and I have no idea why :shock: At least we got to use about 210K points before this and saved about $2800 on airfare. Not bad for a $15K investment :evil:

Live, Learn, Always carry a loaded 2X4 when dealing with Premier/RCI.
    Might be handy to have a front end loader available to dig out from underneath all the BS as well.

Damn good thing I am not a sarcastic person...

Scott

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice