just got home

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by starydust, Mar 28, 2009.

1. starydust

starydust Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    the people who wanted quit did not get that while i was there it was all about the slammers and the blow jobs LoL :beerdrink:

2. TerryB

TerryB I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Some times down time is a must if you are there for a while, but you are up and going in a flash. Justed talked about slammers and blow jobs? Those peopled where limited, athough it's an opening for something ! LOL? Terry

3. RonaldNTalina

RonaldNTalina Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Wait a minute...Temptations Cancun has a quiet pool? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ronald :cool: AKA The man with a permanent barstool at the Sexy Pool :bootyshake:

4. backs13

backs13 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +16 / 1
    ahhh

There will definitely be a reunion in 2010...thats a given, however why wait until next march, we already have a handful of us from last week meeting in nevada at the end of August ...

I dont mind the quiet pool, it gives me a place to hit water after I have passed out on the beach with a hangover ...and it gives me a place to meet people like you guys....although, I think the guys need to invade the quiet pool a bit... I felt like I was a day spa or some shit, way to many females and just me..... .. .. . wait, what the hell am i talking about, never mind, Ill take those numbers...lol

5. Sheandme

Sheandme Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Jim, sorry we missed y'all!! We got in and asked the desk about the Cancuncare group but nobody knew anything about us or the name tags!! We did meet a few of the people but only through recognizung each other or the fact that Kathie had a birthday tiara on!! When and where is everyone going to LV?

6. backs13

Ratings:
    +16 / 1
    Party

I actually remember seeing you guys, however its always tough to compare the little picture on here to the actual person, especially if your a few drinks deep.. I hope you guys had a great time too.. There are a few that are thinking of Vegas trip or there were some that had the idea of the Burning Man festival at the end of August, I had no clue what that was when they said it, but im starting to read up on it now.

7. starydust

starydust Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Re: Lol

i must see the pictures that joe took of me lol

8. Sheandme

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    You are right Jim, too small to recognize a lot of ppl by the avatar. Too bad the name tag thing did not work out!! I still have beads and nipple (I mean face) paint!! Would loved to have met more ppl from here at the resort. You should have said hello and we all could have maybe met more ppl-oh, well, next time!! Had a great time (kathie & I did the karaoke thing) TTR needs more activities at night after ppl go to town, God willing we'll be back soon!! Talk to you later, thanks! Would have liked to hang out with you all.

9. backs13

Ratings:
    +16 / 1
    meeting

Absolutely will have to meet next time, I was talking to soo many people this trip half of them could have been Cancuncare members and I didnt even know it lol, I caught the tale end of the kareoke thing, when the lady was singing the spanish song.... I know the great people I did meet down there this trip are emailing and we are all going to try to go somewhere again or at least meet back at Temptations next trip... My email and Myspace are at the bottom of my posts. Feel free to stay in touch via that method also
    Keep in mind we are doing the Spring Fling in Niagara Falls with a bunch of members, Dont know if you saw that yet or are involved, but the info is over on the chatter section.

10. Sheandme

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Jim, so you missed Kathie and me singing summer luvin', too bad!! LOL!! Kathie was one of the last three left.(she sang "Angel") the other girl was VERY good but the Spanish girl was HOTT! I think she was Dominican. She won and did a good job but as I always say hottnes trumps everything else!! Anyway a good time was had by everyone!

Got to see if Kathie can get time off for Niagara Falls but we are also probably taking the bikes up to Americade-it will be a last minute thing if we get to go to Niagara Falls!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice