Just got back

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by Mills, Mar 24, 2008.

1. Mills

Mills Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Bodyclock screwed! Lol

Had a blast. A really great time. Was scared of stayin at Las Perlas (Imperial) after the reviews but it was all you needed. Great staff, basic room, pool, beach, easy to get served and 3 buffets a day.

Clubs were so busy, senor frogs on Tuesday was too busy we ended up leaving at midnight and just getting food.

Best nights were the city Saturday and the bar crawl wednesday were we ended up at coco bongo.

We were so hammered most nights getting in was a blur, daytimes were great too especially going to Isla Mujreres and getting hammered and swimming with dolphins!

Ill type a better report up but Im really hoping someone can help me with something - On the Saturday me and my buddy went to watch the soccer match at Outback steak house, I left my digi camera on the table with over 200 pics from the hol, anyway I realized once in the cab, went straight back and the staff said they hadn't saw it.

If anyone knows anything or has even found it, I'd really appreciate the memory card back if nothing else as it has all our pics on, I wont hold too much hope but just a chance.

Thanks guys

2. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Sucks about the Camera...We have all been there!!

Welcome back!

3. rikib004

rikib004 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Glad you had a good trip.... sucks bout the camera pal... I smashed mine the first year then in 07 had my phone nicked so i know what its like and its shit

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice