just got back....

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by John John, Apr 7, 2007.

1. Scotia

Scotia Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I'm gonna be in Cancun on 21st of may for 2 weeks..woo hoo maybe I should experiment with not drinking one of the nights..................................................yeah right like thats gonna happen....lol.

It was my first time there last year and I got the plague 2 days before leaving thanks to my air conditioning. Still didn't stop me gettin wasted though :)

I've tried most drugs so been there and done that. At least with alcohol you know exactly how your gonna feel the next day and you know whats in it.

Who here always goes out with the intention of drinking water between drinks? after a few drinks the water is a distant memory....doh

2. DConCT

DConCT CC's SB Godfather Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Yes, that air conditioning, particularly in my older hotel (Carrousel), was torture on my lungs and throat. I know that was the catalyst to my plague as well

3. Scotia

Scotia Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Just realized I may be showing my age talking about the water thing!

I'm Scottish aswell I should be ashamed.....lol we are meant to be able to handle our drinks!

Vodka is my drink of choice :) can't do beer. my fav cocktail from last year was Chicago bulldog I think, anyone else heard of it?

Cheers

4. Scotia

Scotia Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Yeah I was in the Gran Costa Real and the rooms were very clean but the Air con just got the better of me.

I got dragged out that night by my mate who didn't want to hear about how sick I felt. Got very drunk, pulled a girl, took her back to the hotel, got raped by the hotel for $50 US so she could stay and what do you think happened?????

She spent the whole night looking after me coz I was so ill.....lol bet she felt very lucky and special....ha

Stayin at the Riu Cancun this year. They charge $100 to bring 'visitors' back! needless to say I will be looking to chat up some girls from the hotel.

5. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    wow lucky her.>She got to look after the plague victimha ha

6. hw711

hw711 Moderator/Dance Machine Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    If that's case, I am not staying at Riu next year then. Is there a list of guest friendly hotels? I don't want to deal with sneaking around unless I have to. Omni didn't seem to care at all. Nobody ever stopped me and my friend, except one night when we came back really late and my friend was practically passed out. It's understandable since me dragging a half passed out girl back to my room just looked really bad in general. The security asked me for my room number and ask if my friend was okay. And that was it, no check for ID or any additional hassle.

7. ACBUD420

ACBUD420 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    generally the ai hotels are real sticklers about letting people in...

i remember we walked into the riu palace all confident and non-drunk like and the guards just looked at us.. but then we got in the drunkeness took over and we were all like wow its so nice in here blah blah blah... they chased after us.. oops

8. hw711

hw711 Moderator/Dance Machine Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I don't want to do AI anyway.

9. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    100bucks??

10. Scotia

Scotia Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    yep thats how much they want! its just crazy talk!!!!

I wouldn't even spend that much if I had been goin out with a girl for months....lol

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice