Just got back, so Surreal, now with pix

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by B & B, Apr 20, 2009.

1. TerryB

TerryB I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Good report, and Woody(the woodman) is a super nice guy. Never been on one of Steve's booze cruises, but been on alot of the resort's cruises. Look foward to doing Steve's in May. Terry

2. KenNJoyce

KenNJoyce I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +5 / 0
    Nice TR. We were there the same time as you- and yes the Woodman is one of a kind- (and his wife Sue is very, very patient! :lol: )
    Ken and Joyce

3. B & B

B & B Guru Registered Member

The Hub of the Niagara Pennisula, Ontario
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Hi KenNJoyce

I think we actually passed each other on our last day and nodded and said Hi. We spent most of the last day at the beach, but around 1:30 ish, we were headed to the gift shop from the sexy pool area and passed by you guys headed in the other direction, it was your first day there I believe.

Jenn and Todd,

I had the "song" on the IPOD with a docking station so I was able to sing it with the background music behind me, you go to hear me now...lol, hope we can meet up soon.

Bern and Steve

Thanks for the tips, they helped a lot, first year of 5 I didn't burn my scalp. Other years I have burned it so bad I couldn't shave it for 2 weeks, by then I was sun cracked and weeping and my hair only grew in, in patches, it looked like a roadmap. See you guys soon.

Bonez

The pringles made the trip almost every day, we were buying them in the gift shop. Of all the foods you can eat, these are the only ones I 100% trust. You should have seen us in the Dominican in Jan 07, I think that was our main course for the last five days. You guys decide on Niagara yet.

TerryB

Yes, Woody was a super guy, didn't get to spend nearly enough time with him, we are already making plans to meet up in June. And yes, Sue is very very patient...:)

The passport thing was a real bummer, she still hasn't found it 3 weeks later.

Everyone else

We had a blast, already considering going back in September (it is our 20th anniversary on the 9th), the staff was great, the resort was great, the good times were great...once this over hyped flu virus blows over we'll look into booking (recieved an "official" notice through the company e-mail yesterday to the entire company, "anyone booked for vacation to Mexico for non-essential travel should strongly consider not going, anyone that went in April (that's us), if feeling any ill effects should stay home" :roll: ).

Anyone and everyone is welcome to come join us in Niagara Falls in June, read through the Temptations Chatter under Niagara Falls Spring Fling.

Thanks all...

4. The Woodman

The Woodman I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +25 / 0
    Great TR Bob! Hell, I lost track of all time between Day 1 and Day 10!! Remind me in June at Niagara!!
    Now, everybody else, go to Temptations Chatter under Niagara Falls Spring Fling and sign up. Only a month to go!!!

5. The Woodman

The Woodman I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +25 / 0
    Great TR Bob! Hell, I lost track of all time between Day 1 and Day 10!! Remind me in June at Niagara!!
    Now, everybody else, go to Temptations Chatter under Niagara Falls Spring Fling and sign up. Only a month to go!!!

6. rainbowflamingo

rainbowflamingo Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    i see you had on shorts @ one of the alacarte restaurants in your photos... how did ya manage that???

7. FirmandSuz

FirmandSuz Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +49 / 0
    That's the Tex-Mex restaurant. I think it is ok there BUT only there.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice