Just Got Back PICS NOW ADDED

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by DavenRose, Mar 24, 2008.

1. funcouple

funcouple Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Wow Max you look fantastic. Wish you could come in May, Gary and I are going to make it there this year. Who knows, if things go good we May be able to make it down again for the fall.

2. DavenRose

DavenRose I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Thanks Max and Kathy is right you look FAB!! We may be back in the fall just not sure yet! We will keep you posted

3. glenn/monique

glenn/monique Titties n Beer Registered Member

Ratings:
    +423 / 1
    Nice pics guys.Looking forward to may

4. Max32

Max32 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thanks guys - have lost 56 pounds since you last saw me - just another 14 to go and I'm done (thank goodness - its been a hard slog let me tell ya!!!)
    I bet you cant wait to get to temptations - I just know you'll have a ball. I REALLY hope you can get there again in the fall it would be SO good to see you. Trust me - if I had the money we'd be there in May without a shadow of a doubt!
    Have a good one!!!
    Max & Ross
    xxxxx

5. Max32

Max32 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thanks guys - have lost 56 pounds since you last saw me - just another 14 to go and I'm done (thank goodness - its been a hard slog let me tell ya!!!)
    I bet you cant wait to get to temptations - I just know you'll have a ball. I REALLY hope you can get there again in the fall it would be SO good to see you. Trust me - if I had the money we'd be there in May without a shadow of a doubt!
    Have a good one!!!
    Max & Ross
    xxxxx

6. Max32

Max32 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice