Just got back from the Travel Agent

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by Fletch, Jan 8, 2007.

1. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Okay so here goes, I'm not booked YET :( however she said she was calling a bunch of places because apparently she has AMAZING deals for cancun this year. The hotels she mentioned were the Oasis and Flamingo.....Shes either going to call me tomorrow or have me come in to discuss it with her. So its one of the 2 that I'm staying at this year, a person to go with is still up in the air though haha Andrew I think well need to talk more about your situation as well.....so its all set in stone minus the place that im staying haha

2. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    well................... you are on the right track! Give it a few days, I think you will have a better idea of what you are doing, THEN you get booked!

3. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    oh yah, i expect to be booked by the end of the week....paid off by the time....

4. P H I L A D E L P H

P H I L A D E L P H Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    let me know if you catch a good deal, im in the same boat as you are right now. looking for a steal to the oasis cancun for peak weak (most of the time when they say deals to the oasis they mean one of the other oasis hotels besides the oasis cancun)

flamingo isn't bad, i stayed there, its nice a clean but its not a great party hotel. its in a good location, the beach is nice, the food and drinks are good but the pool is kinda lame and the hotel just seams dead compared to places like the oasis or el pueblito (what happened to that place?)

5. Klaw

Klaw Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Okay....first step taken!

6. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    ill let you know man

7. P H I L A D E L P H

P H I L A D E L P H Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
  8. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I feel alot more confident about it than I did a few weeks ago thats for darn sure :)

9. Sol_Gemma

Sol_Gemma Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    who ru going with?

10. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    that i have no idea lol

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice