just got back and looking to book again!

Discussion in 'Temptation Resort Reviews' started by curveybeauty, Jan 3, 2013.

1. Ola77

Ola77 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Glad you guys had a good time! It was nice to meet you and I agree..the Boobscruise is a MUST do when a TTR. It being our first full day in Cancun, we were able to meet a lot of people quickly and it set the pace for the rest of the week!

2. Dave & Audrey

Dave & Audrey Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    TTR isnt a big Spring Break hotel. Youre good to go anytime and it won't be an issue.

3. curveybeauty

curveybeauty Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I have to say the prices are more appealing for April hmmmmm what to do. :)

4. Vic&Chantelle

Vic&Chantelle Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +30 / 0
    We have experienced the months of August and March.

March, last year, we found no issue at all and had a blast. Spring break varies between countries (US / Canada) so you can never really say ... my opinion - go with whatever is cheapest at the time you book bc month wouldn't matter ... it is TTR after all!! LOL.

We book flight and room seperate - good pricing out of Calgary for flights last minute and Alpharooms seems to always have good pricing. So far that has been the most affordable route. Hope this helps and whatever month you go with we hope you have a fabulous time!!

Cheers, :daveandmo:

Chantelle & Vic

5. glenn/monique

glenn/monique Titties n Beer Registered Member

Ratings:
    +423 / 1
    april

WE HAVE BEEN IN JAN,APR.MAY,JUNE,SEPT,AND DEC. 16 TIMES AND APR IS THE MOST FUN AND A TON OF CCC PEOPLE (SORRY MAY YOU FINISH A CLOSE 2ND) As for price the canadian charter season tapers off apr1 prices are better after that. :announce:book it we will see you there!!!

6. matchandahalf

matchandahalf Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    APRIL ROCKS!!!! :lotsofmichaelfs: :lotsofmichaelfs::lotsofmichaelfs:

7. curveybeauty

curveybeauty Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
  8. Brian&Alicia

Brian&Alicia Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0

Come in April...What a great group of people and the weather is perfect. The April Addicts will open their arms to you and invite you in like your a long lost relative......just have to but the first round. I'll take a vodka seven

:rainfro: Afro circus afro circus
    Anyone who's seen the latest Madagascar knows what I'm talking about. Kids and their movies......lol

9. matchandahalf

matchandahalf Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Steve won't announce the dates til probably mid-March. Deposits open for each cruise 4 weeks in advance.

There will probably be a cruise every 5 days in April, since the boat holds only 60 people and there will be 200 Addicts at the resort throughout the month. At a minimum, there will be one every 7 days as there was last year, when Steve had a boat that took 80.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice