Just came back ( 26th march to 2nd April )

Discussion in 'Temptation Resort Reviews' started by Jess_2703, Apr 2, 2013.

1. sweetchildomine

sweetchildomine I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Didn't mean to come across as rude and if you knew me or spent time with me you would know better. But like Karen said I just came back and everyone has their own opinion of what was happening. I guess I saw/experienced some of what happened and yes as much as it sucks make your vacation what you want of it. I like the original post on this thread stating all of the wonderful things but also plainly stating that there was an issue. The only problem is how people constantly focus on it and let it ruin their vacations or their opinion of this forum is what sucks. don't judge a group on one or 2 drunken "idiots". That's all I am saying.

Karen are you insinuating should make a return trip? hmmmm maybe!!!

2. Donald

Donald Devil's advocate Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,133 / 2

A large male group does not need to be a causing problem to ruin the sexual vibe that TTR is supposed to be all about.

Yes I agree we all see it different, I,m just glad we did not go in March.

3. Canadian Dos Equis fan

Canadian Dos Equis fan Cancuncare's Most Interesting Man Registered Member

Ratings:
    +176 / 0
    It's ok ladies I am willing to be shared on case of shortages lol

4. Canadian Dos Equis fan

Ratings:
    +176 / 0
    That's kind of the root of it though isn't it? Then the traveller has to weigh wanting the sexy couples type atmosphere versus the partying atmosphere present when singles are around.

Then you have to choose between a place like Desire or Temptation. Obviously you can't ask a single guy to feel bad about just being there.

What else am I supposed to do? Clean my fridge out? I think it used to be a head of lettuce but something in there is making noises now....

Anyways I get as annoyed as anyone by morons, but it's important to keep it in perspective.

5. Canadian Dos Equis fan

Ratings:
    +176 / 0
    Exactly! Singles bring both good and bad elements.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk 2

6. sweetchildomine

sweetchildomine I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Oh they didn't ruin it. They had their own following of single females also but I haven't seen a single post about those wild girls?! 2 groups of gals that were huddled around those guys most of the time from what I saw. What ruins the vibe also is the couples or even singles saying the groups is ruining it and they decide to just sit on their duff and pout. We all rocked the hell out of the party all week and while noticing them we didn't give them much more thought although we found the people sitting around and sulking as much more of a downer.

Sara69 explained that she was schooled by a TTR visitor a while back that people wonder why the weather sucked. Well according to ancient history the the Mayans(I believe she said) believed that the gods would punish people by bringing rain and poor weather for you being a stick in the mud and not staying happy. So if you want nice weather you have to make the best of everything and bring your best. Funny how once we started doing that, what do you know, the weather changed for us!

7. vdeb

vdeb Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +26 / 0
    LOL Jason. That looks like you after a night at Coco Bongo!

8. Jason&Tia

Jason&Tia Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Haha...absolutely. Here is my too drunk to fight technique:

[​IMG]

9. NaughtyBrunette

NaughtyBrunette Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Limiting single men would also limit single women. We have a lot of single friends that go. Going during Spring Break is a bad time to go to any resort that's adult and tropical. I like to set a tone with rude men (I INCLUDE MARRIED MEN IN THIS. A RING DOESN'T MAKE SOME MEN SMARTER) a nice public shout out and scene that's embarrassing works nicely, or a throat punch.... That works too ;)

I've been to Hedo and TTR several times.... Single guys in general get a bad rap because of the Spring Break and/or uninformed newbie crowd that show up thinking its a free for all and they can do what they want. To be honest, my last trip was mixed with annoyance because of a married man. Rude morons come with or without a wife.

10. jeff & deb

jeff & deb I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +50 / 0

Oh my god that is hilarious.... I've seen drunk people that look like that ..LOL

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice