Just back from TTR ,4/4 to 4/9

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by RoynSandy, Apr 9, 2008.

1. RoynSandy

RoynSandy Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +7 / 0
    Got back today from TTR,we were amazed and happy with the changes to the place.We did not see any construction ongoing at all.The changes that have been made are very nice!Rooms have a fresh new look,fridge in room was great.Seems as though they stepped up the food quality some in all areas.The tex mex was very good,rib eye was really good.The staff was awsome ,as always.They always keep things fun and upbeat.Alfredo is now working the sexy pool bar,took really good care of us all week,maybe to good?!!!Went on the Friday night booze cruise had a great time.Coco Bongo on Mon. with the staff had a blast.Booked our room and transfers through Alpha rooms had no problem with the room,but the transfer part was not so good.Took them a half hour to find us on their list when we arrived at the airport,then took forever to get us a van and to the resort.We had an early flight out on Wed,we were told to see our rep from the transfer company the day before we were to leave,went to find him at least 4 times,never seen him,was left no pick up info at our room or at the front desk.Had no luck trying to call their emergency number.Finally had to get a cab on our own at 5:30 am.The front desk staff were very very helpful trying to contact someone for us but we could never contact the company.In the future I will insist on a different transfer company or book through someone other than Alpha rooms.Met many many couples from this board who we had a great time with,really made our week fun hanging out with all of them!All in all it was a really great trip.

2. RonaldNTalina

RonaldNTalina Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thanks for the TR...glad you and Sandy had fun. We totally miss you guys. We are heading to Temptations in July. I cannot wait to see the changes.

Ronald

3. dmac

dmac Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +25 / 0
    Thanks for the TR. Looking forward to some pics. Glad you guys had a good time.

4. Bart/Annette

Bart/Annette Life begins at 40!!! Registered Member

Ratings:
    +270 / 0
    Glad your week was a great time.

Brant & USA Transfers is the way to go. Never been disappointed with their service.

5. nmarcks

nmarcks Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +9 / 0
    Thanks for the trip report.

Everyone seems to really be loving the new Tex-Mex resturant.

Nick and Renee

6. BEEFY

BEEFY Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    THANKS FOR THE GREAT TRIP REPORT.SO GLAD TO SEE ALL THE GREAT REVIEW'S, ESPECIALLY AFTER ALL THE NEGATIVE CONCERN WE WERE ALL ANTICIPATING BACK IN THE FALL, WITH ALL THE CHANGES ETC. BUT LIKE YOU STATED,THE STAFF IS WHAT MAKES THIS PLACE SO TERRIFIC.ALSO BRANTS IS THE WAY TO GO FOR TRANSPORTATION,

7. berzerkley

berzerkley Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Very nice report! Good to hear some positive feedback on the changes there... Sorry about your xfer issues.

8. Jamie

Jamie Mayor of Temptation Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,168 / 5
    After all the hastle to finally get there did ya think it was going to be easy getting home? :roll:

:D

Glad you had a great time, especially given what you had to go through to get there. Kind of made it all worthwhile maybe. :wink:

Can't wait to get there myself in 29 days...... :lotsofmichaelf:

Jamie

9. pjsplay

pjsplay Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Great report! glad you had a good time....can't wait to get there to see all the changes...

like was said earlier, I have always used Brant and never had a problem..

10. backs13

backs13 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +16 / 1
    back from TTR

Hi Roynsandy
    That friday night booze cruise was fun wasnt it, We must have missed each other. They werent kiddin when they said to duck goin under that bridge ha ha. Oh and after warning of the crocodiles, peeing off the back of the boat was not an option for me ha ha. I had the room right on the corner of the party pool, ground floor, you may have seen us out there lounging all week or making one of my hundreds of trips from the patio to the bar....and Yes Alfredo was great, I think towards the end of each day it was a game for him to see how long it would take me to get back to patio...i.e." 2 steps to left, 1 to right, 1 backwards and then 3 forward " lol. I actually ordered 3 main dishes from the Tex/Mex on our last night cuz i couldnt decide what taste i wanted to go home with...Glad to hear we both had a great time, I missed the Coco Bongo trip cuz we had to leave quite early on tuesday.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice