Just back from first Temptation visit...

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by massi2403, Jul 15, 2008.

1. massi2403

massi2403 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi everyone

We've just got back to UK this morning from our first Temptation visit and wanted to post to say what a great time we had.

We booked fairly last minute and almost spur of the moment and afterwards did wonder whether we'd done the right thing. We're pretty relaxed people, and not easily shockable, but one of the things we wanted to get out of the holiday was a relaxing getaway from work.

If anyone's in a similar position we're delighted to be able to reassure them that you can have *any* sort of holiday that you want, it's what you want to make of it. We chilled out at the quiet pool most of the time (although it was pretty sexy from where I was sitting :wink: ), and it was great to know that we had the choice of lazing around and relaxing or wandering around the corner if we fancied something a little more rock 'n' roll. Everyone was *so* friendly, we talked to so many more people than we ever have anywhere else, and I think that's down to the atmosphere that is so "live and let live". The majority of people are completely unselfconcious which is fantastic, as well as infectious!

All the staff are amazingly attentive and friendly which just adds more to the feeling of complete relaxation whichever way you choose to achieve it.

One thing that we didn't expect was the quality of the food and the service at the restaurants, we were blown away by the Village Wok and Il Piacere. We saved the latter for quite late in the week and once we'd eaten there we regretted not going there earlier!

I'm sure that for lots of people who might or might not read this it's telling them things that they already know, so apologies for that! Think it says something about the place that when we'd already been there for less than half our first stay we were deciding almost to the day when we want to return in March 2009, checking out the dates / flights / availability already!

So the, er, bottom line: if you're even *thinking* of a trip to Temptation then do it, it's fantastic, and a big "thanks" to all the people who make it so, both staff and fellow guests who are the ones who foster that pretty-unique attitude and atmosphere.

See you in March!

Sam 'n' Simon

2. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,194 / 14
    Nice first post, glad you enjoyed your trip. Seems like yet another couple has caught the repeaters bug!

3. massi2403

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thanks - and yes, definitely! We'd obviously noticed from browsing forum posts that so many people just have to go back, and it didn't take us long to smile to each other and :D understandingly!

4. 4biddenpleasrs

4biddenpleasrs I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    glad you had a great time... looks like 2 more repeaters have been born. :)

5. RoynSandy

RoynSandy Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +7 / 0
    Thanks for sharing,glad you guys had a nice trip!!

6. DavenRose

DavenRose I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Glad your first trip went well, so did ours....headed back for trip # 8 next month :wink:

7. Cntrltxcpl

Cntrltxcpl Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Glad you had a great trip.

Teresa

8. icecube88

icecube88 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +910 / 0
    It's great to hear that you both had a great time at Temptations... :D

9. massi2403

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thanks for all the replies guys, so friendly that it makes me feel like we're almost back there!

Sadly the English weather and being back at work's making me realise pretty quickly that's not the case, ah well! :cry:

10. Angibaby

Angibaby Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Yeah two more repeaters! Welcome to the board.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice