Just Back - American guys have NO game!

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by tomm0, Mar 25, 2011.

1. PartyBoy!

PartyBoy! Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I was in the oasis for 10 days and personally thought that a lot of American guys where a little arrogant towards the ladies, the bad things do tend to stick in your head though. One guy performed a MMA move on a small petite girl in the pool which could well have broken her back me and my friend where amazed that this was not followed by the girl slapping or even punching the guy for attempting such a move! Also I did see a hell of a lot of guys wearing basketball tops and yanking on girls arms trying to drag them. . . . . I even once had to intervene and pretended to be one of the girl's boyfriends as I was just so disgusted by it. (this in turn actually got us talking and further more relations happened but that was not my intention). I never see too many English guys out there so cannot comment on the bad experiences that may have been had by some but one thing seems to be in common . . . Men wearing football/basketball shirts in clubs are generally rather rude indeed!
    No doubt there are guys from all corners of the world that are complete vagabonds but there is equally the same amount of gentlemen from the same corners.
    Me and a few pals played football by the pool in oasis just keeping the ball off the floor doing some tricks and that got us more attention then anything else we did! It seems the people obsessed with their appearance I.e super ripped, super white teeth, super arrogant people are quite rife in Cancun but I am sure they did not have much luck. I know that may seem stereotypical but that is the impression that was given to a number of people I spoke with (mostly girls).

I can understand some of the main topic post but think it may have gone too far by directing the email to all! There is a need for a reality check for a look of the guys that where there but at the end of the day that is the culture in America to be slightly over the top and to be Mr Macho and I am sure that some would not like the gentlemen culture of London . . . . .

And before people get offended saying I have yellow teeth and did not have sex while in Cancun then . . . . I have good teeth not bleach white but I don't want my teeth to glow in the dark and the 2nd has nothing to do with anybody else!!!

2. trigger2002

trigger2002 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Im thinking this guy is just trying to be an internet troll to start argument, ive just come back from 12 weeks of working in crete at a party resort full of brits and for the most parts all ive seen is guys who can barely string a sentance together due to drinking way too much walking around grabbing at every single girl untill one was equally drunk enough to go back to there room. so theres pricks in all walks of life. British ,American , Aussies or europeons. Ive met amazing and bad people from all countries!

3. sumbeach

sumbeach Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6 / 0
    England

Funny, While in London as an AMERICAN, I was thinking you Brits had no game as I pulled all kinds of British girls there! All the english dudes pretty much just sat on barstools sipping their ale, as us American Paratroopers pulled all your women, Oh Well...........

4. Ally

Ally Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    this is the worst thread

5. ghUk

ghUk Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    A hot guy is still a hot guy from England or America or even from Finland,
    A dick head with no "game" is still a dick if he from the UK or the USA.
    So i agree with Ally.

Yes i saw some americans look like twats, but then i did a bunch of London lads and just thought......what are you doing. I'm sure a few people thought the same of me whilst dancing like a tool in city. But argh well.

6. hw711

hw711 Moderator/Dance Machine Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Worse than the "How easy are the girls down in Cancun?" threads?

7. Ally

Ally Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Fair point. I had forgotten about those.

8. jamesanddiva

jamesanddiva Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Americans are made up of people from all over the world. Americans in different regions of the country are even slightly different. But the one thing we have in common with all men in the world is we will never fully understand women.

9. hw711

hw711 Moderator/Dance Machine Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Speak for yourself. :)

10. 808sensation

808sensation Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    when i need a laugh, i just go back to this thread! lmao

thanks for the entertainment, be back again soon.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice