Just Back - American guys have NO game!

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by tomm0, Mar 25, 2011.

1. d5332

d5332 Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I am coming back to this thread for one single reason...I saw a guy from South Africa hook up with 3 girls, he left on the 4th and my conclusion is????????

That I was correct, this guy had a strategy, he would pay attention for new arrivals and he and his friends would entertain them all they long, laughing, partying just being the perfect bunch and by night time they had the girls pissed drunk, one girl had to be carried to her room.

It's not game, is more like sexual abuse. The next day the girls would think they found a "friend" to hang out with but this dude would ignore them and runaway until the poor fools got the point.

At the rate I saw him, this guy probably hook-up with 5 or 6 girls BUT that is not game, that's the same thing as date rape. getting someone so freaking drunk intentionally that they pretty much pass out after doing it.

That is not game! The end.

2. tayO'sullivan

tayO'sullivan Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    haha.... bit sad that this is the longest cc thread ever isn't it?

3. d5332

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Its is a bit sad but this brings to light a common practice at resorts and cruises and even more common during Spring Break.

My wife uploaded the vacay pics on FB and one of her friends from Ontario reached out to her....she was there with 15 ppl in early June. She is not a heavy drinker, met two really nice guys, hung out all day, got piss drunk doing shots, shots which the nice guys kept feeding her and making a festivity out of each shot by sunset she was soooo waste she had sex with both of them....this is not a drinker nor a promiscous girl...what do you think happened here? In the States that could be a case of date rape.

Since it was not her kind of thing to do, she felt so horrible the next day that she changed her flight and left the place.

4. hw711

hw711 Moderator/Dance Machine Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Mexicans. There are tons of them down there.

At 3 pages? Not at all.

5. mormis

mormis I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    its Mexico after all, you know? hahahaha jk wu :*

what i dont get is why people keep posting back in this thread... what are you guys trying to prove? really?

date rape? i dont think so... regardless of where guys are from, girls should know better, or just dont bitch about it... if it was the case, i think ive been date raped a few times...

if you want someone to tell you if GUYS from a certain country have "game" ask a girl... dont discuss it just among guys... thats a bit gay

hahahaha

keep the good spirit around here, or im gonna have to kick your butts :huh:

:bootyshake::flash:

6. d5332

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    If you dont think intentionally intoxicating someone with is serious wow....

good spirit not sure what you mean by it...I just came back and saw how its done but whatever...unsubscribed!

7. mormis

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    noooooooooooooo pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaseeeeeeeeeeee dont unsuscribe!!!!!!!!!!!!! please!!!!

cmon...

intentionally? was there a gun pointing at the person? i insist, girls should know better...

date rape is when you are with someone you "trust" and they spike your drink... thats date rape... drinking till you cant even say your name... thats one's fault... now, if she was obliged to, my apologies...

8. Accutemp

Accutemp Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +19 / 0
    I have to agree date rape is throwing a rothie into someone's drink....... Drinking till you don't know what you are doing is just your fault and not date rape. It called a one night stand and let's just blame it on the drinking ......unless they held her against her will and poured the bottle down her mouth..... Lol

Norma....... When I start feeding you shots beware cause the wifey and I might be date rapping you...... Litterlly ..... Haha

9. mormis

Ratings:
    +0 / 0

hahahaha u trying to warn me about shots???? = :baby2:

lol

im in for a date rape :D lol

10. Accutemp

Accutemp Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +19 / 0

Then it's a deal ...... Shots it is for you...... Lol

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice