Just a thanks to Steve

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by TerryB, Mar 28, 2009.

1. TerryB

TerryB I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Thanks Steve for letting us members of premier time shares vent here. and any one elsle that is unhappy with the resort. You could axe any of our post but dont, I personally amire you for that. Terry

2. NTBABY

NTBABY Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thanks Steve for letting us that are happy with the resort and happy with our premier membership also frolick on the board. I guess some of us are lucky & don't have issues so we can concentrate on helping one another & sharing great stories about the resort & it's surroundings. :D

Scott & Lori

3. TerryB

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    I love the resort, and never told any body not to go or have a great time ! I am glad you are happy with your time share, We where at one point but not now, I even talked people into joining, sorry I did now. Just greatful to Steve for letting us that are unhappy speak freeely. Terry

4. NTBABY

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Sorry things haven't worked out for you. We weren't real happy with the airfare thing ourselves but we went down in Feb. & they sat down with us & listened to our concerns & made things right with us. They didn't have to do that with RCI pulling the plug but they did anyway & now I actually have a better contract IMO. I think we bought our contract originally for different reasons than most. Though the discounted airfare was awesome, we bought the points to travel elsewhere. The bonus weeks to Bluebay were gravy. Of the 7 million points we bought, we had already used about 2 million of those with resorts elsewhere obviously some of these were used for airfare. In my new contract I still have those remaining 5 million points. Many other changes were made that I don't want to discuss publically on this board about. However in a nutshell I am happy with my new contract without paying anymore money. In fact because I was financing part of my original contract & I now longer have maintenance fees, I am actually paying less. Might be worth it to hear them out. I realize it might not work for everyone but it worked for us. I've been down the road with the lawyer lawsuits before & it seems like they are the only ones that win. This guy even admitted in so many words that he probably would have tough time with this case. Good luck if this is where you decide to spend your money. I hope it works for you. :thumbsup:

Scott & Lori

5. TerryB

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Have you been to the Premeir naked turth ? Would like to know what you think of it? Link below if you have not been there, Still the main focus for this post is to thank Steve. Terry

6. NTBABY

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I did when it first started but not much was being done. Is the ' Mole ' getting things fixed for the members? Seems like a good site just not sure they can help. Hopefully so

Scott & Lori :)

7. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,193 / 14
    My pleasure Terry. I think it's important for this issue to be recognised by future travelers and while almost everything is great at TTR I have no problem with anything that isn't being discussed.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice