June OR July??Cancun Palace

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by ELLABEAR424, Jan 30, 2007.

1. ELLABEAR424

ELLABEAR424 Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hey there folks,
    I need some help here. I am trying to plan a trip to Cancun this summer. I am taking my 15 yr old daughter and I was wondering if there is a difference in the crowds.
    My choices are Late June or Mid July.
    I think my mother will join us, so it will be just us 3 girls.

I am leaning toward the Cancun Palace. Do you think that the resort will do a good job at keeping her entertained with games and such???? She is very mature and loves to have fun. I have not been to the Palace in yrs so any input you guys can give will be great!!!

Thanks so much,
    Ellabear424

2. Singer

Singer Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I think it's a good choice

I think the Cancun Palace would a good choice. By June or July it should be fully functional. The entertainment teams at the Palace Resorts always do a good job keeping everyone , if they want, involved. I am not sure if the Palace Resorts still have the promotion "children stay free" during the Summer months. I have used, Cancunallinclusive dot com to book the Palace Resorts. We have always received a very good rate from Cancunallinclusive. They are very reputable and they do a great job for their clients. DO NOT confuse them with Cancunallinclusive dot net !

Good luck !
    Peace!! :cool:

3. Singer

Singer Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Forgot to answer your second question

The crowds would be the same in late June and July because, by then, all schools are on vacation.

Peace! :cool:

4. 212eric

212eric Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We find the temps are a bit more tolerable in June as July can get quite hot during the day. That and the fact that July has seen a bit more activity during hurricane season, we recommend June.

212eric

5. ELLABEAR424

ELLABEAR424 Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thanks guys.
    I am going to shoot for the 3rd week of June. I am hoping that will work out for us. I am sure she will probably have the company of other high schoolers.

ellabear424

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice