**JUNE JUNKIES 2016 ~ Living the Dream ~ party planning and chatter**

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by $parkie7, Jul 1, 2015.

1. $parkie7

$parkie7 June Junkie Sponsor Registered Member

Ratings:
    +908 / 0
    YESSSSSS!!! Officially booked June 8-20. June seems so far away, but we are enjoying summer as best as we can in Texas! I hope all you June Junkies have gotten over your TTR withdrawals. I know a few of you have already been making party suggestions for 2016. Curtis and I are looking forward to another great party. It just keeps getting better. Even with the rain, 2015 was the best time EVER!!

There is no criteria other than coming to the resort in June to be considered a June Junkie. The group began forming in 2011 with no more than 10-15 couples. Every year it keeps getting bigger and better. There were over 200 people that crossed over our dates in 2015 that are considered June Junkies. There is very high participation with the theme parties during this time.

I often get asked what I get in return for helping to coordinate this party, and the answer is NOTHING. I do this for the friends that I meet at Temptation. Curtis and I pay just like everyone else. We contribute to Chinos Cause just like everyone else. We get hungover just like everyone else (but hangovers don't seem as bad in Mexico)!!!!!

Love you all, and can't wait until 2016!!!!!!

XOXOXOXOX
    Dawn

2. JnLStuck

JnLStuck I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,093 / 0
    We are booked for June 8-22 at TTR, but couldn't leave well enough alone. We just added 3 nights to the front of our trip at a boutique hotel in Playa del Carmen! Hopefully we can get a pre-tan going, relax a little and experience some of the delicious dining options there before we hit the hustle and bustle of Temptation! Come on June!!

3. $parkie7

$parkie7 June Junkie Sponsor Registered Member

Ratings:
    +908 / 0
    WOW, it has been soooooo quiet in here. Are you all still hungover from June?? Where are all the June Junkies???????

I know the talk of remodel/renovation has been discussed. Just out of curiosity........What do the June Junkies think about the renovation, and what would you like to see improved about the resort?

XOXOXOX
    Dawn

4. W&K

W&K Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +29 / 0
    Theme night suggestion.....famous people....dress as anyone famous...or infamous!!!

5. Texas C&C

Texas C&C Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +157 / 0
    With the renovations, hopefully, they just go room by room. We've already paid for our flights and will be using a referral week for that time. Worst case, if the whole place is shut down for renovations, we'll be at some second rate resort for the 20th to 28th.

6. ajay

ajay HnH Repeat Offenders Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,370 / 0
    Can't wait to see you all June junkies!!! Xoxoxo

7. JnLStuck

JnLStuck I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,093 / 0
    Dawn,
    I would like to see better wine and some Fireball.
    And get rid of those damn raised flower beds! :aktion033:

8. TomAndTabi

TomAndTabi June Junkies 4ever Registered Member

Ratings:
    +416 / 0
    Without a doubt, a good cleaning and better ventilation in Nice Shoes! I think we'd be more apt to go to the events held in there if it wasn't so stuffy and smelly!

9. ajay

ajay HnH Repeat Offenders Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,370 / 0
    Yeah it would be nice to have an indoor bar during the rain storms! Although we had a blast in Don and Mel's room!

10. 1tejascouple

1tejascouple Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +77 / 0
    Looking through some of our pics from this last June, what a great time! We can't wait to get back to TTR with all our June Junkie friends.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice