**JUNE JUNKIES 2016 ~ Living the Dream ~ party planning and chatter**

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by $parkie7, Jul 1, 2015.

1. jandcfair

jandcfair Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +12 / 0
    Count us in too! Dates to be figured out later... Probably 18th-25th.

2. FranKels

FranKels Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    If you decide to go to Hedo, make sure you go with a large group that you are very, very comfortable with. In our opinion, it's not worth the money. It is ok to try once if you really feel like you just have to do it. But if you don't know people, it can be isolating. The nightlife is not as good as TTR. Unless you want to be in the middle of an orgy in the pool until the sun comes up. I can't speak for Desire though, but heard it's a naked snoozefest.

3. Justrob

Justrob Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +206 / 0
    I make groups of friends easily so that isn't a concern for me. Beck wanted out of the TTR pool when some dude was getting a bj and the chick was getting it from behind. She isn't going to like hedo at all. She also thinks TTR is kinda a dump lol. I don't but I don't care what it looks like. It's fun and the people are fun. There is about a 1% chance of us going to hedo. I wanted a little nicer than TTR with better smelling rooms, but with the ttr fun. I guess that's asking a lot.

4. FranKels

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Well if she thinks TTR is a dump, then she will definitely not be happy with Hedo, as far as the resort itself is concerned. I try not to tell many people about this experience, because I'm not the kind of person who wants to sway your opinion about something, more of a go see for yourself type. BUTT, we started seeing little bites on us after the first few days at Hedo, we went and reported it to the front desk, it was dismissed as sand fleas or probably ants in our room, follwed by a question to the point of "do you have a lot of old food lying around in your room?" WHAT!? First of all, we live in Louisiana, we know what many many different types of bites look like. These were definitely bites, we just didn't know from what. So we went back to our room bewildered at the response. And Kelsey looked on the bed and said what is that crawling on the bed? Further inspection under the edge of the pillowtop revealed several creepy crawlies. We both instantly went back to the front desk to report our findings, again only to hear this bs ant story. Finally, one of the ladies from the front desk came to see, well she didn't know what they were either. So she called in an environmental manager, head of housekeeping type,and when she looked she jumped back and threw the sheets over them so as to hide them from us. Like we hadn't already seen them. Then tells us to immediately pack all our stuff up and get out, right away! We were totally in a stupor, grabbed all our stuff and we were moved next door. We just kinda threw all of our stuff in the room and headed for a drink. Later on we get back and it looked like they were cleaning up a toxic waste spill in our old room. Then came the smell of pesticides seeping into our new room for the rest of our stay. The next day we ran into the head of housekeeping and she said "That's the worst bedbug infestation I have ever seen". We have never encountered those up to that point. So we did a little research and I wanted to just burn everything we owned that was there with us. A few nights prior to this the power went out on the entire resort for about a day and a half. During world cup btw, when USA was supposed to play. So we ended up getting 1 comp night for the power outage and 3 comp nights for the bedbug experience. The catch wss they were only good within a year. Sorry, after all that we had no Desire to return!

5. Justrob

Justrob Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +206 / 0
    Eww. No thanks

6. Joe and Tara

Joe and Tara Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +484 / 0
    We're in! Dates TBD of course, but already missing everyone and the June crowd is always a blast!

7. FranKels

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    My biggest issue with it, was ,how did housekeeping not see it when they were changing the sheets? Or did they see them? Better yet, did they change the sheets?
    Really big EEWWWW!

8. $parkie7

$parkie7 June Junkie Sponsor Registered Member

Ratings:
    +908 / 0

Go to UserCP and add an avatar pic!!!

9. $parkie7

$parkie7 June Junkie Sponsor Registered Member

Ratings:
    +908 / 0
    *****Living the Dream*****

[​IMG]

10. Texas C&C

Texas C&C Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +157 / 0
    Thank you. I had looked at this option earlier and it didn't click with me to do it here. Evidence that I am a techno moron.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice