June 8-15 TTR/Desire Review

Discussion in 'Temptation Resort Reviews' started by alikchi, Jun 16, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Just Jeff

Just Jeff Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +38 / 0
    "Ironically, public masturbation is likely a topic upon which the Axis and Allies would have found common ground."

Yes they did...The Warsaw Anti-Wacker Pact of 1941.

2. Just Jeff

Ratings:
    +38 / 0
    He did mean "Utopian" didn't he?

3. Just Jeff

Ratings:
    +38 / 0
    Can you say Asperger syndrome:
    It is characterized by significant difficulties in social interaction and nonverbal communication, alongside restricted and repetitive patterns of behavior and interests.

4. PardonTheFun

PardonTheFun Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +696 / 0
    I guess he's proved he's good at stripping.

5. PardonTheFun

PardonTheFun Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +696 / 0

^^Giggle^^

6. sweetchildomine

sweetchildomine I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    time to lay it on the line...

OMFG!!! OK well I tried to be the nice and sensible one on here being 1/2 on your side, the more I read your ignorant fucking comments the more I get pissed. Here is the truth in the matter and I am quoting and calling you out on everything. I have been on the bashing side of the shit on here. It fucking sucks but the truth is that if you bring something up that is generally against the views of the resort or CCC members it isn't because you are wrong it is because you either went about it in the wrong way or your to ignorant to understand the reasoning behind it. See, the way it goes is that these people on here have found a little slice of heaven that seems to work if you play by the rules. Hell, you can even bend them quite a bit and still have one fucking great time so long as you don't go so far overboard that you run the risk of creating another security epidemic where it shuts down the fun of the resort for roughly a year like it did after the whole "20 single males episode". Like others have pointed out to you and even yourself saying you are "new to the board" and tried to make virtual friends... lets find out where? and when? ....follow along shall we?????

This post you actually put in another thread posted by Todd&Jenn http://www.cancuncare.com/forum/tem.../30434-newbie-review-june-6-11-sort-long.html
    Here you were the first post after the original starter. Now, you joined CCC on 5/27/14, right? You went to TTR 12 days after joining CCC lets stay with this and see the bold in the quotes...

(again comical... wait for it!)
    this is your first and initial reply to steve for moving your reply..

"So I replied with my own lengthy review agreeing with and adding to yours, but I see it's been deleted. Interesting censorship. Was that your doing, Steve? Why would my opinion be censored?"
    second one only 3 minutes after..."Btw, when I was staying at desire pearl, one of the employees had some negative things to say about you, Steve, and so did one at guest services at TTR, but I strongly defended you and have been supportive of what you've done for all of us."
    and third...

"Oops, just saw this...too late. Already found it and acknowledged thanks."
    How cynical can you be? on one hand saying you are defending him and the other your throw it in his face that people are talking shit about him, also how you call him out for "censorship" before you know the facts. You come across as a VERY 2 faced SOB.

(and yet even after your post and trying to delete your account you still come back like the plague)

The simple fact is that you sir have come across as a complete arrogant fuck that is nothing more than self-obsessed and wanting everyone to come to your feet and think your way. You have all this self-proclaimed time logged on here learning about what the resort is like, but after your tall tales and and ideology of "how to improve" on what people already know doesn't work, you have done nothing but insult the people you are trying to befriend in ways that are irreconcilable. Have fun over at Desire and your new found timeshare. I can only hope that for your sake that your forward thinking doesn't get you killed by someones husband for overstepping boundaries that you feel aren't there.

Off my soap box now.

Not going against you here Billy but there does need to be some sort of understanding the other way on this one don't ya think?

Last edited: Jun 18, 2014
  7. marshe

marshe The Original Hottie and Hellraiser Registered Member

when not on vacation, home based 25 mns from Toron
    Ratings:
    +1,770 / 4
    Sweetchild!
    U rule Maestro.
    U have outdone yourself with this one and attained a new personal best.

8. LotsaTimers

LotsaTimers Cancuncare's Survivors Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6 / 0
    Bravo to you Sweetchildomine!! :xyxthumbs:

Debbie

9. Stacia_and_John

Stacia_and_John T&A Tour Guide Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,611 / 14
    Sounds like what I was thinking about how TTR is getting tamer all the time is getting more and mor etrue, the more "popular" it gets.

Thoughts?

10. Nikki&Ira

Nikki&Ira Secretary of Octoberbreast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +921 / 6
    Amazing Sweetchildomine!!! Perfect in every way!!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice