June 25-29th another short trip

Discussion in 'Temptation Resort Reviews' started by typeoxpress, Jul 2, 2012.

1. typeoxpress

typeoxpress Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +317 / 1
    Well usually 7 is a lucky number but not this time...

Day one: Monday up at 4:15am shower and off to the airport. First time ever Chanda is ready to go 5 minutes early:) Get to airport, check in, security and wait for flight to board... We get bumped, early flight and $200 vouchers :) Arrive in Cancun 2 hours early get through customs and green light b-line to get our transportation. So far so good:) We get to TTR about 12:45 they get us 5112 to check out, it's ok no double shower but should do. We get our bags in the room start to unpack and notice it is hot as hell. A/C not working:( We head to get lunch and see how it is after a while. Lunch, we meet Howie and Tessa's twin was introduced to Jayson and Rachel from Cancuncare. We head over to the store and try to call our son no answer so it's time to get the drink on. Welcome to the party pool. We met up with J&R, Tom and Lorie, Howie and Tessa, Devin and Annie Jeff and Jill and I'm sure others. Drink till about 4 ish even in the rain. Out when the lightning started and off to the room. We went to the Italian but was flooded so we went to the one by the quiet pool, met John and Tiffany had a nice dinner. Off to Nice Shoes (memory becomes foogy) then Patyo's and all the Little Black Dresses dancing. Gets fairly foggy after a bit and I remember watching some channel 12 the off to bed around 3ish not bad for the first day.

Day two: Tuesday I did fairly well didn't wake Chanda up too early. Off to breakfast then go call our son. It starts to rain and rain and rain :( I think it finally stopped sometime before lunch. Drink Drink Drink and party at the sexy pool. Meeting new people, sorry not the best with names. I know we met Carlos and Angie and the rest of the gang from the day before. More drunk people making lots of drunk friends. We drink till about 6ish and get ready for dinner. I think it was Chineese. Then we were off to Patyo's and met Carlos and Katie and off to watch some Karoke... loss of me memory again sorry, I'm sure there was some dancing after but we headed to bed arounf 1ish so we wouldn't miss the Boobs Cruise.

Day three: Wednesday, First off Chino's is an asshole. What kind of joke is it to force me to drink after drink after drink after drink of rum punch. Not funny. I (Jim) don't remember shit, or was this the plan, Steve? I remember the boat, then getting back on the boat after the Boobs Cruise picture, then buying something at a shop then getting off the boat back at the resort. Not fair:( I know we hung out back at the resort with Steve and Janet, Howie and Tessa, Brian and Dawn, Tom and Lorie and I'm sure others memory loss until we head back for dinner. We met up with Tom and Lorie at the buffet, went to the stripper show and Patyo's after. Chanda and Lorie danced a bit and I tried. Around 2 we decided to head back to the roon and go to bed, well we watched some channel 12 and then fell asleep.

Day four: Thursday - Last Full Day memory loss, I know we met more new people, drank enough and finished the bottle of UV. This was the lingerie night then the as Tessa called it the Sex Toy Party. I think Chanda changed into 3 outfits that night, yummm :) Ended at Patyo's drinking again (maybe I have a problem, maybe) Decided to see about the security issue with the beach until it stated to rain. Back to the room and off to bed.

Day five: Friday, wake up about 10, check about our transport, shit we have to leave at 12:15. So throw our stuff together in the room roasting since the AC doesn't work. Get done, off to breakfast checked out hit the sexy pool for an attempt at getting drunk, fail off to the lobby at the last minute. So far it was a great week, besides having to leave :) We made some new friends and hopefully we can arrange to be at TTR again next year, and yes Tessa you can come snuvel snow this winter in Iowa.

Then off to the airport to try to get home. Cancun was fine...but Houston & United Airlines sucked!!! The luggage belt after customs wasn't working so we were told to just throw them in the pile (I knew this didn't seem like a good idea) Anyway after a bunch of BS & 24 extra hours in Houston we finally made it home back to Iowa. Had to arrange a friend to pick up our daughter, Chanda's parents to get her then finally at about 2:30am Sunday morning we pick them both up, 5:30am we are home. No luggage but we are home.

Monday 9:30pm finally the luggage is delivered to us Chanda is happy to actually have all her clothes back :) me too!

Hope to see you all again next year!

2. ChangoDeMadera

ChangoDeMadera Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +20 / 0
    Nice report!! Too bad you don't remember much of the cruise lol :icon_surprised:

3. 1tejascouple

1tejascouple Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +77 / 0
    Nice TR, It sure looked to me like you had an awesome time on the Boobs Cruise.:daveandmo: LOL
    Nice meeting y'all, hope to see ya again next year.

Chris & Chrissy

4. regdog

regdog Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +10 / 0
    Nice TR...Thanks for sharing:partytime:

5. Cntrltxcpl

Cntrltxcpl Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Great TR!! What you remember of it...:partytime: The cruise was the funniest part---you were so f'ing wasted! Ha...the pics I took of you and Chanda's face. Too funny!!

Really great to have met you both---I can't wait to come snuvel!

Teresa & Howie

6. Just Jeff

Just Jeff Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +38 / 0
    Great Boobs Cruise, Sexy Pool action and Paty'os dancing!
    I'd say all our trips were successful.

It was great to meet you both.

Jill and I hope to see you again in the future!

Jeff

7. shinerfrog

shinerfrog Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +236 / 0
    Great & funny TR. We had so much fun getting to know you guys. Chinos kept giving you rum because you kept giving him empty glasses back :icon_biggrin:
    The cruise was fuzzy for us all, but Lorie want to thank you again for helping run interference. LOL.
    What a blast, we cant wait to see y'all next time!

Tom & Lorie

8. typeoxpress

typeoxpress Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +317 / 1
    It was a great trip and we are glad we got to meet smoe new great friends. I (Jim) might have been a complete drunk ass (sorry for that) but I didn't mean any harm.

We would always run interference for Lorie or any of the girls.

9. RZR Dawg

RZR Dawg Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    It was great meeting you guys! I too (john) remember very little of getting back from the cruise!! Except the part where I fell on a landscape light and broke it. De said security came over trying to help and all I would tell them is " I can fix this shit". Oh my what a start to an awesome week!

10. crar0520

crar0520 Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +55 / 0
    Glad you guys had a good time! Sorry we missed the Boobs Cruise, sounds like a great time!! Glad to have met you!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice