June 22-30 Who Will Be There??

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by RandyG, Mar 6, 2019.

1. RandyG

RandyG Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +20 / 0

You should dress up! I don’t do much. This year Batman outfit, white night and a few other basic things.

I went all out on the wifeys outfits though!

2. TJnChelle

TJnChelle Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +34 / 0
    Maybe I'll see how much money is left after my wife gets done shopping then shop for me lol.

3. RandyG

Ratings:
    +20 / 0
    Hahaha I know the feeling!

4. Dave&Kari

Dave&Kari Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +19 / 0
    I am going to try to have something, even if it’s basic. She’s got the schoolgirl, white and glow night covered (including a light up skirt). She was trying to convince me last night to wear linen pants. Thinking that’s a no-go after the jeans comment above. Lol.

We’ll see. I’ll figure something out.

5. Dave&Kari

Ratings:
    +19 / 0
    When do you guys get in on the 27th? We probably will regret the really early flight out of JFK at some point by mid afternoon. Lol.

6. Tim and Sarah

Tim and Sarah Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +152 / 0
    We are taking the mid-morning direct flight out of Newark. Puts us into Cancun around 1:30pm.

We took the early flight out last year, it wasn't too bad. The key is taking a mid-afternoon SNAP and not letting the unlimited booze knock you out!

As far as theme nights, our experience is that most women dressed up but only about 10% of the guys. I was hesitant to bust out my costume attire, however I'm glad I packed it as after a few cocktails and being immersed in the no judgement environment, I quickly found a new self confidence that I never thought I would have. I mean, I wound up dancing the glow night away (on the first night) in my bra and panties! Oops! Crazy what TTR will do to a girl!

7. TJnChelle

TJnChelle Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +34 / 0
    We fly out of Billings MT at 7:30 the night before and land in Cancun at 10 am. Wish us luck.

8. Dave&Kari

Ratings:
    +19 / 0
    @TJnChelle You definitely take the cake on an early flight. I thought our 7:30am (probably up ~3 to get to the airport the required time in advance) was bad enough. Done the overnight flights before and while it works, don't get "real" sleep.

@Tim and Sarah Good to know. I think that's probably some of the hardest things to figure out. We know that things will be more accepting, but its hard to figure where the "new" comfort line will be. We are both going with no real expectations and we'll see what happens. If there was one thing that Kari takes from the experience, I am hoping self confidence will be it. She it just (un-needingly) hard on her self image and doesn't listen to what the husband has to say :).

9. matchandherbetterhalf

matchandherbetterhalf I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3,027 / 4
    Hey RandyG. We don't arrive until June 30th, but hopefully we will meet you in the revolving door!

10. RandyG

Ratings:
    +20 / 0
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice